cr sucks

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, this is V8 Beastiality with the CR's daily news. If you didnt known, its the first annual Ban-a-Troll Day!!!!! At 5pm eastern standard time a lucky troll will be banned. Not only will they be banned they will also get a courtesy name rape package along with a free mods suck t-shirt!

Who will the lucky troll be!?! Stay tuned in to this thread as the troll will be announced in the next hour or so.... Back to the Sexy Jew-ish guy with sports..

• Upvote 1

Hi, this is V8 Beastiality with the CR's daily news. If you didnt known, its the first annual Ban-a-Troll Day!!!!! At 5pm eastern standard time a lucky troll will be banned. Not only will they be banned they will also get a courtesy name rape package along with a free mods suck t-shirt!

Who will the lucky troll be!?! Stay tuned in to this thread as the troll will be announced in the next hour or so.... Back to the Sexy Jew-ish guy with sports..

You sir have + Rep.

Past 5pm, guess I didn't win.

When is the next drawing? Can you enter more than once?

Litterally. Id rather watch oprah get gaped in a mexican donkey show than keep wasting time here. No one races anymore and the mods suck. I'M GOIN TA PANERA

CR fucked your mom. She liked it. Your dad cried like a girl.

Those of us that set the track days up drag race and drag race only.

If you or someone else on CR wanna work with us on setting up CR track days for road racing or auto-x, we'll be more than happy to support them.

The only track days CR holds are all at national trails, which some of us could give two shits about. Host more auto-x or lap days at a local track and I might care a little bit more to show up. Tell me I can't be on this website because I don't attend CR's lame GTGs that hardly anyone shows up to, anyways, and I'll just laugh at you. The forums are here to keep us connected as a community, not as elitist fags.

Just because you don't go to cr track days doesn't make you an active member. I haven't been to track days in a yr, but the first week I had my car out this year, several members on this form and I had non cr sanctioned fun. Its on video somwhere for proof. Cr doesn't suck, certain members that do nothing but sit on here and hate non stop suck. But those are the same people who don't have shit of there own to back up there mouths. I've met a lot of great people from here, I've met some cunts I could care less to speak again with. I met copperhead and didn't even know it, and til this day there's a running joke about it. Cr is useful, I like the site, I just hate how serious some you cock gobblers take this shit. You forget this is the interwebz and take shit to heart. 90% of the shit said on here is time waisting bull shit, I've yet to see a serious fite break out cause most of you fags are total nerds in person. So cr doesn't suck, the people who come on here getting butt hurt suck.

Those of us that set the track days up drag race and drag race only.

If you or someone else on CR wanna work with us on setting up CR track days for road racing or auto-x, we'll be more than happy to support them.

I want to set up an donkey punching contest, pm sent.

I tried setting up a CR autox event. Not as easy as it looks. The people on CR are great about getting the information needed to get the ball rolling. The people outside of CR that are in charge of locations, insurance, cones, etc are not that good at responding. I called, sent emails, etc and have yet to be contacted by anyone outside of CR. I know they are busy, but I tried for 3 months before giving up last year.

If you guys really want it to happen stop bitching from the back seat and take the keys...

I tried setting up a CR autox event. Not as easy as it looks. The people on CR are great about getting the information needed to get the ball rolling. The people outside of CR that are in charge of locations, insurance, cones, etc are not that good at responding. I called, sent emails, etc and have yet to be contacted by anyone outside of CR. I know they are busy, but I tried for 3 months before giving up last year.

If you guys really want it to happen stop bitching from the back seat and take the keys...

It would be nice if other people would step up to help out. I think Columbus Racing is capable of much more, but it takes help.

There are a lot of talkers, whiners, and complainers just not many people willing to put the time in. It is so much easier to type than actually commit to helping out.

As soon as school is done in May I will be out there racing, or helping others at the track. IF people actually want to bring the racing back to Columbus Racing put your man pants on and step up.

Real racers do work at the track, not on the web.