SHO re-totalled

TurboRust

so, i made outta the accident in december with them not totalling the car, only to today have someone hit me in the exact same spot on my car only at 50mph instead of 20 mph..

same story their rr into my lf cars go flying, and i at the center median at 50ish mph. car is absolutely fucked this time. airbags blown, shin into the dash(breaking dash), radiator into motor, doors barely open, hit hard enough to pop the sunroof up.

i quit

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=585&pictureid=4669

my shin fuckn hurts

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=585&pictureid=4670

i was in the curb lane on 70...far right, had just got on the freeway 200yrds earlier coming home from work

so many idiots merge into the right lane at onramps with no consideration for the fact that onramps actively feed more traffic into their way. fuck morons.

wow really? a fucking telephone pole? that's an entire log stuck like 5ft in the ground man.. :bs:

Why would I lie about an accident? Ill post a pic of the car later. Hit one with drivers side left front headight and one with passenger side a pillar/mirror. I was in shock so I don't remember the scene, that is just what they told me. First time they have seen something like that.

They could have been bullshitting, but who knows.

I vote all Ohioans be forced to use public tansportation until they can prove they know how to drive! Glad you are ok (minus the hairy absess on your leg) broham.

I support this motion. Its amazing how if we get anything else besides sunny/dry days her how people just lose the ability to drive. Its the same thing every year yet people are always surprised.

OP i'm sorry to see it gone. I had a Green 93 SHO, One of favorite cars of all time.