Craigslist Funnies

im faster

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/2089564205.html

for 186 dollars that car will put down 600hp!!!!!

You won't be laughing soon. I bought 3.

I had to take quick inventory of the misspellings and typos for posterity.

"reciepts, buks, allmost, independant, sinked, under nieth, disaapointed, stearing...

AND FOR THE WIN..."If someone brings my $3700 CASH its theres".

Instant classic. lol

Copy and paste you fucking idiots.

Sale or Trade Porsche - $4500 (Gibsonburg)

Date: 2010-12-01, 2:35PM EST

Reply to: sale-wbv8f-2089564205@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 1986 944 porsche in excellent cond. Has 111xxx miles and runs great. Has new trans axle,tires, and clutch. I have reciepts for almost everything that has ever been done to car during its entire life. Nice paint (not perfect but excellent cond.) Car has been garaged for most of its life!It also has after market front end to give it a more sleek look and i put a racing chip into the computer, adds 18hp. Does not have turbo but for $186 buks you can get a turbo and intercooler brand new off of ebay which will put it at allmost 600hp. Has rear wheel drive independant suspension , 4cylinder straight , and it is a stick shift that shifts excellent, not to mention the clutch is sinked with perfection. Car has not a spot of rust NO RUST at all not even under nieth. The car has been well maintained and i can assure the buyer they will not be disaapointed. I can get close ups on the car upon request! Car has all white leather with the only flaw of two small tears on driver seat and a little wear on the stearing wheel but thats just from casual use. Car also has a sun roof but the one thats in it has a few small chips so i went and bought a new one so all u have to do is get the trim for it! All around car is excellent and is a beautiful classic and a very fast car if u put minimal money into racing parts. Car runs n drives like a dream with excellent handling. I am in need of money so I have to let it go but I am interested in trading for a nice SUV 02 or newer. My car is far from junk so plz dont try to low ball, I am hurting but I will NOT give away but can assure you a great deal, and you will not be disappointed! I will look at offers for a 00 neon or newer and CASH but remember cash is KING worst i can say is no so it doesnt hurt to ask! Any questions or offers i will take them by phone so call or text PLZ. NO EMAILS i cannot check them soo....419 559 3775 thanks for looking Oh yeah 4X4 is a huge plus

If someone brings my $3700 CASH its theres n i am firm as a brick on the price because i got 5000 just in the clutch n trans axle Like i said great deal just hurting for money I HATE TO GET RID OF but my baby came early soo.............. u got cash ??? call me 419 559 3775 thanks

Come get it before it snows, would make a great x-mas gift

happy....

This guy needs to get his ass kicked.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/2138571722.html

1994 eagle talon 3200 OBO - $3200 (Jax)

Date: 2011-01-01, 12:28PM EST

Reply to: sale-tyeas-2138571722@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

well i got a 1994 eagle talon 5speeds with 171,431 but it have a rebuild engine since 165xxx and a new tranny since 170xxx..is not turbo i just put the intercoller from my bro gti..New NK plug, new distributor cap, new ignition rotor,syntec oil with oil filter K&N,new o2 sensor, new CV half shaft axle, new ACL slave cylinder, new radiator with the fans assambly and new hose,12mmx1.50 6lug spline kit, every kind of light bulb is blue in the inside, ac adaptors yes the ac is cold, alarm system, GTI resonator with type s muffler, short shifter, gst rims with good tires,yellow fog ligths, blue plaid headliner tint Hp charcoal lifetime warranty, radio with ipod adapter with mtx speakers. the inside is really clean .the car is really clean never had an accident with a clean tittle i have all the paper work.have other stuff i just don't remember rite now.just make me an good offer ..call(904)636-5013 or txt (787)509-0657

LOL...

i guess i should ask 10000 for mine