20 Salads that are worse than a BK Whopper

TTQ B4U

and she shows me that for years I've been doing it wrong :o

Exercise and substitution of a Fruit Smoothie for Lunch will knock off weight in no time flat...The hell with all that other fru-fru salad shit. Lost damn near 30lbs over the summer just staying active and drinking a large Smoothie-King for lunch (still drank a ton of brewski's and ate a fair amount of fast food). Bad news is i've gained most all of it all back (fucking S.A.D).

http://www.smoothieking.com/

The only thing that surprises me about that list is the Chipotle dressing. Regardless the salad there is better than anything in one of the wraps!

I will try thier Green salsa substitution however, but man, the Vinegarette is incredible.

Also if your getting a Whopper, your getting fries...Thus any of those salads are probably a better 'meal'

Also if your getting a Whopper, your getting fries...Thus any of those salads are probably a better 'meal'

I was going to point this out as well. And any of those 600 - 800 salads are still far better for you than most of the meals they serve. Just go work it off at the gym, that's what I do... :nod:

when you go to BK, save your receipt and call the number on the back and get a free whopper when you buy fries and a drink next time. its like 3 minutes. you could probably even fake the code and they wouldnt check.

used to do this all the time at my old job...ate BK for lunch for like $2.50 and got a full meal

Omg, a salad with fried chicken and a fatty, creamy dressing isn't healthy? I'm so surprised!!!

hahaha i had a buddy who use to do this all the time. we'd be out at Bdubs and he'd have a huge salad with a shit ton of ranch, i always told him he might as well have some wings its not like a gallon of ranch on a salad will make it healthier.

when you go to BK, save your receipt and call the number on the back and get a free whopper when you buy fries and a drink next time. its like 3 minutes. you could probably even fake the code and they wouldnt check.

used to do this all the time at my old job...ate BK for lunch for like $2.50 and got a full meal

I used to do this all the time. I don't think I've paid for a Whopper in years :D

Now, for me, it's going to be that once in a while treat :o

Many "healthy substitutes" aren't really much healthier than their counterparts. The best you thing you could do is just stop eating out.

The best thing for me so far with being so damn pinched for time is just actually tracking what it is that I'm eating and using a simple app for my iPhone to set a goal and track the details.

I've dropped 7lbs since December and am on track to continuing 1.5-2lbs per week while still eating very well and enjoyably.

I'm also working in time for workouts and exercise. In my world, it's a whole work, kid, wife/life balance. Mine's been out of whack for a while. 5lbs per year for the past 6+ years is not been fun. It didn't go on fast, and won't come off that way either, but so far, I'm on track to be my lean fit self once again. :)