New to Columbus Racing

98_TEGGY

My name is Greg I'm from reynoldsburg, I joined CR to learn more about cars, have fun, and to talk with knolageable people cause as we all know everyone today is a "mechanic" so I want to talk to actual car guys who know what the hell their talking about. I drive a 98 Acura integra GSR a few modifications but nothing big (intake, cold air, exhaust) which is another reason I joined I know next to nothing about hondas. Im a salesman at NTB and I know a little bit about cars but not a lot. Hope y'all accept me, thanks.
  • Upvote 4

My name is Greg I'm from reynoldsburg, I joined CR to learn more about cars, have fun, and to talk with knolageable people cause as we all know everyone today is a "mechanic" so I want to talk to actual car guys who know what the hell their talking about. I drive a 98 Acura integra GSR a few modifications but nothing big (intake, cold air, exhaust) which is another reason I joined I know next to nothing about hondas. Im a salesman at NTB and I know a little bit about cars but not a lot. Hope y'all accept me, thanks.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61288

Post some pics, ignore the retards that will post hate, and you might make it.

Guest 614Streets
My name is Greg I'm from reynoldsburg, I joined CR to learn more about cars, have fun, and to talk with knolageable people y'all accept me, thanks.

Are You a seminole fan?