Dude is from C-Bus, drift content

neonkiller

Guest 614Streets

One time in kindergarten my teach scolded me. The teacher told us that she had made the cookies for us and she stated not to say anything if we didnt like the cookies. I took mine as did the rest of the class. I did bite the cookie and I did not like it. The teacher then came around again so everybody could have a second cookie. When she came to me I told her I did not like the cookie. She then made an example out of me and made me write 10 times on the board "Do not say you do not like the cookies".

Anyways whats up with this video its kind of cool , he's not really taking a huge risk at thoose speeds , but its kind of lame doing it where other drivers are at and he is not pushing the car to the max. My freind Pat Decook drives his miata much harder. That guy is crazy..

He is drifting on the on and off ramps of a freeway. It looks like 270 actually but that shit is for the grade schoolers of drifting. Dude is doing it in daylight with far to much traffic on the road. He needs to wait till late at night when no one is out and let it go and actually do the damn thing. I know some dudes that could have passed his ass in a full blown drift in their 240sx's leaving nothing but smoke and rubber in their wake...