Here we go again.

SpaceGhost

Idiots. A bullet is a bullet. What you choose to do with it lays upon the operator.

I agree so much with this quote. Banning a type of gun or all guns is going to do nothing for this country. The bad people that are carzy will always find a way to get the guns that they want to do the things that they want. There will always be a supply for a demand. Guns do not kill people. People kill people that is a fact. Gun control will never work just like proahbition of drugs has never worked. It will just be another government act put in place to control the population in the ways that they seem fit. Also I kind of think the Government wants to get wepons out of our hands because then we have no way of ever upriseing in dispute of our Big Government because they will have all the guns and we will have no way of fighting them...

They should call for ban on stupid people, that would be more effective.

This I could not agree with more. Proper gun education is the answer to the problem not getting rid of them. I think there should be classes set up on proper gun safty and what guns really can do to people. These classes should be required for everyone just like driving schools are in place before everyone can get a drivers lisence. This will not compleaty solve the problem but would do some in helping fix the problem. I say we go Swordfish and create our own U.S. based terror group and go around wiping out the skum of our country one gang and one state at a time. Our country would defently be a much better without the Bloods, Crips and the MS13's that our polluting our nations inner cities. These are the people that are causing the problem here. Not the hunters and or gun colectors...

I'll join this vigilante force :)

All we need to do is organise. Many of the gangsters cant shoot for shit anyways. I can put a clip worth of 9mm bullets in a grouping about the size of a coke can while back peadleing as if I was retreating. I myself could take out a small gang for sure with a semi auto AR-15 and a 9mm for back up.

Congratulations, I Eat Rice, you officially argue the most conspicuous points on the site. Keep up the good work.

I dont know if I should take this as a complement or not but thank you:)

Also I kind of think the Government wants to get wepons out of our hands because then we have no way of ever upriseing in dispute of our Big Government because they will have all the guns and we will have no way of fighting them...

i have a feeling that the government is always going to have us out gunned....lol

If they ban guns people will just customize their sling shots. I could see Austin with a sling shot made of a space age polymer, upgraded grip, optics, and the ability to launch projectiles over 100 yards with precise accuracy. Not to mention the multiple elastic band option for automatic-like firing.

They need to stop banning guns and go to the source... start banning opposable thumbs.

All we need to do is organise. Many of the gangsters cant shoot for shit anyways. I can put a clip worth of 9mm bullets in a grouping about the size of a coke can while back peadleing as if I was retreating. I myself could take out a small gang for sure with a semi auto AR-15 and a 9mm for back up.

I dont know if I should take this as a complement or not but thank you:)

http://images.memegenerator.net/Srs-Eagle/File/93630/SRS%20FACE.jpg?imageSize=Small

He highlighted the fact you used the term "clip" when you were referring to a magazine. Typically, the terms are interchanged by people with a limited knowledge of firearms.

Occasionaly I will use slang terms at unapproite times. This I am sorry for. To clerify I am very well experianced with firearms. Been hunting since I was twelve and have had the chance to fire alot of different varities of firearms. Im not one of those people to just blow smoke around on the e web either.

I find it funny that magazine fed, gas operated, semi-automatic weapons are rarely utilized in a majority of gun violence. I believe Austin posted a video a long time ago highlighting the most frequently used firearms. Good luck finding a criminal utilizing an AR15 or an FAL. After the recent Arizona shootings, I wouldn't be surprised if more of this talk starts again.

If they ban guns people will just customize their sling shots. I could see Austin with a sling shot made of a space age polymer, upgraded grip, optics, and the ability to launch projectiles over 100 yards with precise accuracy. Not to mention the multiple elastic band option for automatic-like firing.

LMAO. Truth, and i would help him build it. You should have seen the potato gun we made in high school with interchangable barrels.

< 1% of the population serves in the military, and most of that is support.

Yup. Add in the amount of trouble they've had with cave dwellers in the desert with poor condition small arms, along with how much of the fighting forces are deployed and not in country, along with how many troops would have serious issues firing upon their own countrymen, and it all adds up to the people of this country not having a whole lot standing in their way. I'd have more concern with the FBI and Secret Service, they are used to being hostile to Americans.