Custom running/walking shoes

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Second Sole in Gahanna is great. My dad and I have purchased our running shoes there for years now and have yet to be dissapointed. They will watch you walk w/ no shoes on to see what kind of support you need. Give you a 2-4 pairs to try out in the store and even let you run outside to try them out. And if you take a pair home and run a couple miles and don't like them, you can still return them. Great place and super friendly!

315 Stoneridge Lane Gahanna

Second Sole in Gahanna is great. My dad and I have purchased our running shoes there for years now and have yet to be dissapointed. They will watch you walk w/ no shoes on to see what kind of support you need. Give you a 2-4 pairs to try out in the store and even let you run outside to try them out. And if you take a pair home and run a couple miles and don't like them, you can still return them. Great place and super friendly!

315 Stoneridge Lane Gahanna

might have to check this out...been trying to get back into running lately...i finally bit the bullet and used the dr. scholls machine at meijer and spent the $50 or so on the insoles. ive been running (on the track...way different than the treadmill. lol) and a trainer at the gym gave me an exercise for shin splints, and its not been so bad yet. been doing 5 min jog, 1 min walk...did this 3x 3 times a week last week, and this week its 4x 3 times a week. next week 5x 3 times a week. i wouldnt mind some new shoes though.

THIS. Own 2 pair myself and I won't run in anything else unless its cold. Only shoes I even wear in the summer.

I have the TrekSport's and love them I run in them non stop, hell I walk around in them allot of the time!

I have the TrekSport's and love them I run in them non stop, hell I walk around in them allot of the time!

I have KSO's I walk around in and do whatever and then a pair of Bikilas to run with. I want a pair of TrekSports to do some hiking and backpacking with.

Vibram Five Finger shoes.

THIS. Own 2 pair myself and I won't run in anything else unless its cold. Only shoes I even wear in the summer.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVPS_wLTIUQjpWxDTv_DycfP3NlAS3qFHgq88ZIx9MpVayCKeS

That's just awful. Whatever works I guess.

I went to Fleet Feet on Polaris and was very happy with the service.

Same drill as most of the other runners stores. Ask you what your needs are, if you're experiencing any pain currently, watch you running and walking on the treadmill to properly evaluate the correct shoe for you.

Very happy with my experience through them. I have really flat feet and the fact that they not only carry a good variety of shoes that work PLUS wide widths means I'm in the right shoes for me when I leave.

wearing vibram 5 fingers doesnt help shit, especially if your feet are f'd up. ive tried em and its just like walking in bare feet.

Thats the idea. It is a more natural walking/running position. Since running in them whenever I run in regular shoes my ankles hurt like crazy, not when I am wearing my FiveFingers.