Someone put a CCW to good use

TTQ B4U

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/jan/18/6/juvenile-hit-brick-robbed-ar-366948/

I know the victim was just a teen and not able to legally carry. This type of story just enrages me though. Good kid attacked by two punks.

I'm super cautious when out and around strangers. I swear if I feel I'm being stalked like this, the old in fear for my life, I thought I saw a weapon line is coming out and four spent shells are landing next to them.

Same here

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/jan/19/3/cpd-robberies-occuring-back-back-nights-may-be-lin-ar-367705/

College girls opening a door for strangers.....dumb......If I don't know you, you're knocking on my door, fuck off. Best believe hell awaits if you try to force your way in too.

Fuck the bad guys. Yeah.....I'm a bit fired up. Kids are in bed and I'm cleaning up some toys after a weekend of shooting at the farm.

Wife has a little S&W snub but I picked up its larger Ruger sibling for me. Love it. Brother in law took really good care of it and shot with it regularly.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/6inch.jpg

My CCW is fun too but I"m still partial to old school.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/19.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/snub.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/jan/18/6/juvenile-hit-brick-robbed-ar-366948/

I know the victim was just a teen and not able to legally carry. This type of story just enrages me though. Good kid attacked by two punks.

"Hilltop Branch library, 511 S. Hague Ave., "

Not exactly shocked in that shit hole area.

"Hilltop Branch library, 511 S. Hague Ave., "

Not exactly shocked in that shit hole area.

Agree.....but it can and does happen anywhere.

I'm taking the Moss out this weekend and killing something with teeth and claws. Mother in law lives on 120 acres and there are some coons acting up in her barn.

I cant wait until the day comes that I can pump a few rounds into an intruder of my home.

With kids I don't look for it like I would without them being in the house, but I've thought about it more than once on how things would play out should one or more try to do something. I already have new carpet picked out.

The devil in me wants a full auto of some type, legal or not, as if I'm going to make the local news, I may as well be that crazy fucker that put dozen or more rounds through each of the punks as they kicked in my door and threatened my family.

With kids I don't look for it like I would without them being in the house, but I've thought about it more than once on how things would play out should one or more try to do something. I already have new carpet picked out.

The devil in me wants a full auto of some type, legal or not, as if I'm going to make the local news, I may as well be that crazy fucker that put dozen or more rounds through each of the punks as they kicked in my door and threatened my family.

Kids in the house would change my mind about it all.

Unfortunate thing about the first stor too is even if he could legally carry, he couldn't carry in the library...

So many people carry everywhere.

It sucks to read the rules about CCW and to know a criminal can carry where you could be done harm too. But I bet someone who stops someone else in a place you cant carry they are a hero for keeping there CCW on them...

I wonder if you can get aw2ay with saying you forgot you had it on you and save the day>? =)

Unfortunate thing about the first stor too is even if he could legally carry, he couldn't carry in the library...

True, but right or wrong, I look first at where I'm at and my surroundings then at the signs and laws on the door. I'm just very careful about it.

I don't have a need to go there at all anymore, but when work to me into shitty areas like the hilltop and others, I packed no matter what and I didn't care what my company rules were either. Hell, I remember going into a sales call at a Church located off Livingston/Lockbourne area back in the day and taking my piece with me :o When I worked downtown I would park at the meter vs our parking lot because the company didn't allow guns on their premises. Gray area......

So many people carry everywhere.

It sucks to read the rules about CCW and to know a criminal can carry where you could be done harm too. But I bet someone who stops someone else in a place you cant carry they are a hero for keeping there CCW on them...

I wonder if you can get aw2ay with saying you forgot you had it on you and save the day? =)

or saved your own life........

I'm with you in that people carry a lot of places they shouldn't. Just have to be discrete is all.

I didn't think you couldn't get prosecuted if you were in a place that bans CCW's if you ended up saving the day. Someone from Tenn. told me that. I've never heard that, but He is probably wrong. Also is it illegal to go places om purpose, say the slums, in order to up your chances of pulling? I wouldn't do that, but I imagine this has passed a few peoples minds here that want to be vigilantes.

I didn't think you couldn't get prosecuted if you were in a place that bans CCW's if you ended up saving the day. Someone from Tenn. told me that. I've never heard that, but He is probably wrong. Also is it illegal to go places om purpose, say the slums, in order to up your chances of pulling? I wouldn't do that, but I imagine this has passed a few peoples minds here that want to be vigilantes.

:ninja: