Ben's 2011 STi Limited Pics

SpaceGhost

Ok here are the first two as the appearance shouldn't change much at all now except for Summer with different wheels. Tint is fixed now, looks correct now.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/DSC_2185.jpg

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/DSC_2186.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now get some vid of you doing some Ken Block in the culdasac. Looks good Ben. Funny how the winter wheels for being fairly inexpensive are garning so much support. Me thinks you might want to use the stockers for winter wheels :D You might be powder coating them to match the car then as another consideration.

Now get some vid of you doing some Ken Block in the culdasac. Looks good Ben. Funny how the winter wheels for being fairly inexpensive are garning so much support. Me thinks you might want to use the stockers for winter wheels :D You might be powder coating them to match the car then as another consideration.

It's possible.

Lower it! (and not with junk springs, a nice set of coilovers on that car and a sexy tuck would set it off)

+1

I highly recommend PSS9's. You fail to realize how crappy most "sport" suspensions are until you get a set of worthwhile coilovers.

Will be my first mod on any DD car I get in the future.

I'm gong to leave the Spec C suspension alone, it is what makes this car cool. First time Japan has given us the Spec C. Also no ride height adjustment, I will not be able to get up my driveway. I'm going to be patient now and not do anything else for a while. I don't want to make any snap decisions on appearance. Right now I am focused on programing and learning the radio, and other features to work with my iPhone. Oh and break in. :) Almost 300 miles, 700 to go. I do feel a little unfinished without my CR sticker.

Ha Ha most people say they love the wheels and I think I spent the least about of time purchasing them, I chose my tire, and spent 10 seconds looking for the cheapest black 18" wheel I could get that would fit. I simply wanted black so I didn't have to clean them in the winter. I will admit I really like the wheels too now that I see them on the car, however I also liked the BBS that came with the car and am looking forward to when those go on the car in April/May.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa72/mckinney16/DSC_2186.jpg

Those need to be body color matched. Lose the badges as well. Otherwise it looks awesome.

There is a CF option for this, and i agree, it looks al ittle out of place.

but honsetly when you are with the car, you barely notice it.