Ben's 2011 STi Limited Pics

SpaceGhost

I actually like those pieces, clearly I am in the minority, but I'm not really going for a "Murdered Out" look. I think the wheels give that impression. Certainly not my intent as I have already explained.

And I will proclaim it again, I LIKE THE WING, call me whatever, I think the car looks weird without it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like those pieces, clearly I am in the minority, but I'm not really going for a "Murdered Out" look. I think the wheels give that impression. Certainly not my intent as I have already explained.

And I will proclaim it again, I LIKE THE WING, call me whatever, I think the car looks weird without it.

I like the fact that the winter wheels are getting so much love. Like you said, best quick-ass decision you likely have ever made :D

The wing....while I'm not a HUGE fan....pun intended, I could live with it as it's 1% of the car, while the other 99% is perfect. It's growing on my too. Won't strap it to Fusion or the MS3, but then I would need wings to match.

The cool thing about it so far is that it's a little bit of that "Attitude" that gets people going.

+1

looks great man...BTW you have plenty of miles to start having little fun :-)

Wow havent seen you post on here in ages man you need to change your name now that your driving an STi. You sold the Lighting right or do you still have it too?

To the OP the car looks very clean. I will defently say that the new Sti's look alot better than the new Evo's do. Mitsu ruined the Evo when they made the front end look like shit and then put the same front end look on all there suv's and everything else. As a matter of fact the new Evo's just look like a brick going down the road.

• 2 weeks later...
Black?

Not black. Dark Grey Metallic. It is Grey in person. The photo makes it look black because it's at sundown, and/or cloudy.

I haven't had too many days where it is sunny and the car is clean. It is somewhat clean today, maybe I can find a spot and snap a couple. I'm having a hard time getting the color to look Grey though. My Photo skills are not as good as Tim and the others on here.

Not black. Dark Grey Metallic. It is Grey in person. The photo makes it look black because it's at sundown, and/or cloudy.

I haven't had too many days where it is sunny and the car is clean. It is somewhat clean today, maybe I can find a spot and snap a couple. I'm having a hard time getting the color to look Grey though. My Photo skills are not as good as Tim and the others on here.

Gotcha. Haven't seen one in person yet. Sounds cool.

The photo makes it look black because it's at sundown, and/or cloudy.

Here you go. Rolled back the sunset by about 1 hour.

Rolled back the salt spray by 1 day

Hopefully you can get a better idea of the color.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/132416641/original.jpg

what a beautiful car. Solid choice on the dark metallic grey. You've inspired me to visit the site and start specing mine out(again). I think im going with the hatch back for the extra space and with a few minor mods it could look like a z3 coupe which i have always loved the look of.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/snowdoc83/coupe.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/snowdoc83/The-Black-2011-Subaru-Impreza-STI-Cosworth-CS400-495x342.gif

as afar as debadging I like the front the way it is, but the back it too busy. i would pull the "awd subaru" off. leave the either the 'impreza sti", or just the "sti" and the badge...like the front