just bought the wife a new car

ghost1647545489

Wife wanted a 7 passenger suv so I went and talked to my friend up at Byers and picked up a Subaru Tribeca Limited fully loaded. I was very impressed, so impressed I bought it with out her knowledge or even driving it! Surprised her with it for her birthday, thank god she loved it. lol

Always thought they were an oddball, and therefore I liked them.

A bit tiny inside for a 7 passenger SUV, but nice!

My wife and I liked them more when that had the wierd front end. The new front end looks too much like the chrysler products.

Either way, I agree with Jones.

I only have a couple issues with Subaru's neglected child.

1. The rear seating is only useable by double amputees. There is literally no space between the seat and the rear seatback.

2. For some inexplicable reason, Subaru went with a thicker than standard wiper arm for the driver's side. You can only get driver's side wipers from Subaru. All of their other cars use standard arms, but that one is different and I can't even order a wiper for it at work.

What's interesting is that the next generation Tribeca is rumored to be a re-skinned Highlander.