Everyday we get one step closer to zombies

V8 Beast

...it took seven officers to subdue a man who was on the drug and take him to a hospital, McKeithen said.

"He literally tore the radar unit out of the vehicle with his feet," the sheriff said.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/01/26/2035806/florida-ag-bans-drugs-labeled.html

Another girl tried to cut off her grandmother's head with a machete :eek:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe if they decriminalized the drugs that dont make people kill their grandmothers with machetes...

Here is reason why I do agree with this. People are going to get high no matter what. They do not care that a drug is not legal. I smoke weed all the time and could care less that its not legal and millions of people do the same thing daily as well. Also when I was living in my party years if I wanted to go off one night and do some blow, or tripp my balls off on some lsd or some shrooms again I didnt care that it was not legal I simply made a phone call and got what I wanted at a moments notice and partied my ass off. The fact that its a controled substance is the last thing you think about. If anything the rush is even that much greater because you are abtaining and doing a substance that could in fact get you in trouble if you are caught. If all drugs were decriminalized and controled by the government there would be alot of benfits to come out of it. 1. The taboo of doing something that is not legal would no longer be there so many people would not be chaseing that rush of doing the drug plus the rush of being outside of the cutural norm wouldnt be there so chances are most people wouldnt try it for the first time because it wouldnt be the same now that it is ok to get. 2. The government could moniter the strength and what is actually in the drug. No more od's from someone taking some bad ex that is cut with the wrong shit and no more coke cut down with baking soda or anything else so alot of the negative side effects from everything else that isn't suppost to be in the drug wont be there anymore. 3. The government can moniter who is useing what and how often thus being able to get people help more easily when their life comes consumed with crack, perscription pills, herion which is the same thing as perscription pills, ect ect. This will insure that there will be far less bums living under the bridge because it could be prevented by sending them to get the proper help that they need. 4. The government can tax everything thus creating a positive revinew for our country beyond what we could ever imagine. No more excessive debt and it would defently stimulate the economey creating much more jobs. 5. The crime rate will drop dramatically because no more thugs will be dope boys standing on the corner flipping their shit. The government will essencially put them out of business, no more cartels, no more gansters, this all will mean alot less crime this is proven to work over in Europe where everything is legal in some areas, and crime rate has dropped up to 50% in a matter of a couple of years. I could go on and on about this but Im not going to throw all my ammo out there right now just a few points, I have many more as well.

Two things you just said contradict eachother. "nobody cares if they're legal they'll do it anyway" and "people wouldn't do drugs if they were legal because the rush would be gone" :confused:

1. The taboo of doing something that is not legal would no longer be there so many people would not be chaseing that rush of doing the drug plus the rush of being outside of the cutural norm wouldnt be there so chances are most people wouldnt try it for the first time because it wouldnt be the same now that it is ok to get.

Kinda like how everybody stops drinking when they're 21? oh wait

FYI, if you legalize it drug dealers will sell something else. They wont just retire and get a job because they cant sell weed.

The point isnt to prevent them from selling it, but to reduce prison cost and overhead by not putting people in jail for (mostly) harmless crimes. Instead of it costing money, just make it a ticket and make money. I'm surprised we havent seen more of this with current economic conditions.

The point isnt to prevent them from selling it, but to reduce prison cost and overhead by not putting people in jail for (mostly) harmless crimes. Instead of it costing money, just make it a ticket and make money. I'm surprised we havent seen more of this with current economic conditions.

People always take things one step further. If you legalize marijana people will lace their product and make it "better" than whats on the store shelves. The big dealers shipping in millions of product will just change whats being shipped in. The only benefit would be to tax it.. but then the government would blow the money on stupid shit so it really doesnt make a difference anyway.

the government would blow the money on stupid shit so it really doesnt make a difference anyway.

Right, but tickets benefit local municipalities, not so much the fed. There are a lot of cities that have already done this (such as Denver) and have seen no drawbacks from doing so.

Snorting lines of bath salts should still be illegal though.

I can't help but laugh at how preposterously identical to the "Cheesing" South Park episode this is.

EDIT: Also, I find it funny that a Floridian federal judge found Obamacare unconstitutional today, yet giving a goddamn LAWYER the power to prohibit the sale of something new is completely constitutional.

Two things you just said contradict eachother. "nobody cares if they're legal they'll do it anyway" and "people wouldn't do drugs if they were legal because the rush would be gone" :confused:

Kinda like how everybody stops drinking when they're 21? oh wait

Ill break it down for you. Point one people will use no matter what like I said but once everything is legal first time users will drop dramatically because the rush isnt there from doing something outside of cultural norms. Slowly but surely it will only be the people that are hooked on the drug that are using and then once you find out who that is get them the help they need to get off the drug and live a solid life instead of just locking them up away from society and doing nothing to actually help them and forcing them to countinue their suffering.

FYI, if you legalize it drug dealers will sell something else. They wont just retire and get a job because they cant sell weed.
I am talking about a total decrimalization of all drugs not just weed.... There will be no market so they will have to do somethng else and whatever that is, it will be far less detrimential to society than what they are currently doing. People sell drugs cause its easy money. You take that away they will have to find something else more legit to do... Maybe work for a dispensary or shop that sells the product that they are knowlegable with would be an example... Once its legal in Ohio I will be growing for the government and will defently open my own dispensary and I will make Millions...

People always take things one step further. If you legalize marijana people will lace their product and make it "better" than whats on the store shelves. The big dealers shipping in millions of product will just change whats being shipped in. The only benefit would be to tax it.. but then the government would blow the money on stupid shit so it really doesnt make a difference anyway.
Again I am talking about all drugs not just weed and the people that will be producing the drugs will be the same people producing it now so the product will be just as stong as it was before. Look at the weed being grown in California for example. That medical stuff is off the charts and better than what you will usually find on the streets in Ohio unless you got the hook up like myself ;) Mexican cartels ship nothing more than brick dirt weed known as midds. The product is terrible this is just one organisation that will be shut down because they can not compete with the quality that will be grown in house...

BTW, are insanely long posts a side effect of marijuana?
No sir it is a side effect of intellegence and the ability to see things outside of the box as oposed to just living inside it being a sheep and just doing what you are told because you are told to do it without ever questioning the reasoning why in the first place... Spelling, and grammer errors are more what your looking for there because you generally will not proffread anything while you are high.
  • Upvote 1

The irony in this is amazing.

Duh I just smoked a fatty about an hour ago thus proving my point that I can not spell nor will I be useing proper grammar while I am on here...:p Instead of trying to pick apart my post with basic errors in my typing try to actually come at the message that I am delivering if you can not do this then do not comment becaue your comment is worthless to the debate at hand and you are mearly taking the thread off topic...