WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are a few shots of my '85 stang. 26 year old american car without a spot of rust on it. original paint, interior, motor, etc etc, and its lived its whole life up north. oh, and it can rape a 350z.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9724/s3500067.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1030/s3500085.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6010/s3500091.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/470/s3500092.jpg

26 year old american car without a spot of rust on it. original paint, interior, motor, etc etc, and its lived its whole life up north. oh, and it can rape a 350z.

What mods does it have to run mid-high 13's? Hell, even my car crushes stock/light bolt-on 5.0's...

here are a few shots of my '85 stang. 26 year old american car without a spot of rust on it.

One of the cleanest ones around this board. Very nice. Brings back memories of a buddy in college who had one just like that. Back when racing IROC Z's and Mustangs was the norm. Wait....what's changed ?

What mods does it have to run mid-high 13's? Hell, even my car crushes stock/light bolt-on 5.0's...

stock shortblock with 53k miles. GT40 heads, ecam, roller-rockers, full exhaust, 3.73's, and light as hell. put down 275rwhp. and where do you come across stock 5.0's?? i've had 3 foxes, and have owned them for 13+ years, and i haven't seen a stock one in person in over 5 years. didn't know stock ones still existed, but they dynoed 190-195rwhp stock. my car has manual windows, door locks, and is light as a feather.

PS: We are also ironically talking about a 10 year old car vs today's.

CTS-V came out in 2004 - and will easily rape a S4 of that era....or actually any year of S4 :) And don't start on the Stage whatever BS on a S4, as the LS6 / LS2 / LSA are VERY easy to mod and have far larger aftermarket than all other Audi motors combined.

100 dollar wipers................

everyones opinion in here sucks but mine and i could care less cuz i custom order my shoes in the color I want..booya

I just bought everything they told me to at the Mac store cause that's what's cool right now. I could have easily bought an equivalent or even better laptop for half the price but then all my bro's won't think I'm hip.

I just bought everything they told me to at the Mac store cause that's what's cool right now. I could have easily bought an equivalent or even better laptop for half the price but then all my bro's won't think I'm hip.

http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/nelson-muntz.gif

25 yr old cars got me thinking jones ... What did Audi make 25 hrs ago ...

25 years ago Audi was making the 5000 quattro (or 200 in non-America). You ever heard of it? It had an aerodynamic galvanized body, forged & turbocharged motor, oil/water cooled turbo, braided stainless fuel & oil lines, after-run coolant pump, injector cooling fan, thermostatically-controlled oil cooler, 4-wheel disc ABS, manually locking center and rear diffs, underbody skid plates, trip computer, auto-check system (to tell you if bulbs were burnt out, consumables were low, or maintenance needed done), heated seats, and much more. Ford thought it was so good they copied it and made one of their most successful cars of all time- the Taurus. Audi was light-years ahead of the competition 25 years ago. All this when Subarus had carbs and pushrods, WTF is a Lexus?, and Nissans (it rusted dat soon?) were oxidizing on the dealer lots. I think your mustang got fuel injection 25 years ago, didn't it?

Too bad Americans don't want to maintain spaceships or you'd still see them around.

One of the guys on Central Ohio Subarus just picked this up (all original):

(Car is in Michigan)

There is one on ebay right now, in Oregon. Not in perfect shape but do want.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1984-Audi-Ur-Quattro-Coupe-Turbo-urq-1-64-RARE-/230582884234?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35afcf978a

stock shortblock with 53k miles. GT40 heads, ecam, roller-rockers, full exhaust, 3.73's, and light as hell. put down 275rwhp. and where do you come across stock 5.0's?? i've had 3 foxes, and have owned them for 13+ years, and i haven't seen a stock one in person in over 5 years. didn't know stock ones still existed, but they dynoed 190-195rwhp stock. my car has manual windows, door locks, and is light as a feather.

Nice!

No, it doesn't.

Yes it does. Raced I'm assuming a bone stock 5.0 (manual) at trails back in 2008. His 60' was a little soft but he didn't get anywhere, and this was when the car was still bone stock.

Had an old codger laugh at my car in his 5.0 with catback(?) at a stop light in middle-of-nowehere, Ohio. He wasn't laughing when my little four banger was holding a half a car in front of him the entire time. I like Foxes, they're one of my favorite bodystyles for the Mustang, but the stock 5.0 motor is a bit underwhelming, especially since most of them have a shit ton of hard miles on them.

• Upvote 1

Yes it does. Raced I'm assuming a bone stock 5.0 (manual) at trails back in 2008. His 60' was a little soft but he didn't get anywhere, and this was when the car was still bone stock.

Had an old codger laugh at my car in his 5.0 with catback(?) at a stop light in middle-of-nowehere, Ohio. He wasn't laughing when my little four banger was holding a half a car in front of him the entire time. I like Foxes, they're one of my favorite bodystyles for the Mustang, but the stock 5.0 motor is a bit underwhelming, especially since most of them have a shit ton of hard miles on them.

Based upon these 2 experiences, you now feel comfortable posting that you "CRUSH stock/ bolt on 5.0's".

I was able to out accelerate a Camaro SS the other day in the rain in my Stock Q7. I can therefore come to the conclusion that I can CRUSH Stock or mild bolt on LS1's in my 5500lb SUV.

WHO WANTS SOME ?

Based upon these 2 experiences, you now feel comfortable posting that you "CRUSH stock/ bolt on 5.0's".

I was able to out accelerate a Camaro SS the other day in the rain in my Stock Q7. I can therefore come to the conclusion that I can CRUSH Stock or mild bolt on LS1's in my 5500lb SUV.

WHO WANTS SOME ?

I'll take some.

what does your car run in the 1/4?

WHO WANTS SOME ?

Do you think that National Trails is not a fair proving grounds for two cars racing in a straight line?