The 2012 Bentley Continental GT: Is anyone here a fan of these?

Doc1647545523

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the bentley's, I must own one myself sometime down the road. We were just talking about doing my wheels on my M6 the same way you had yours done. If you dont mine could you pm me how much they charge to do that? Assuming Wheel Medic did the work, I was just scrolling and looking for photos :-)

Here's the thread: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88295

Yes, Wheel Medic has done the wheel work on all my cars. I've not found anyone who can match them on quality. I suggest speaking directly with Bryce, the owner, and identifying yourself as a CR member. You are going to get the best possible price.

I'm not comfortable quoting prices on the work I've had done; every job is a bit different, and sponsors need to have the leeway to estimate each job independently.

I make no secret of the list of shops I think give great service for great prices:

Wheel Medic, Clifford Automotive, Capital Towing, NTB downtown, Boyd's Goodyear in Hilliard and in Westerville, MD Transmission, Pickups Plus Cars, Esoteric Auto Detail, Slowmotion, DynoTune (Dyno Brian). All of them are owned by CR members or have CR members working there. I'm sure other people have their favorites as well, but these are the merchants who have earned my trust and continuing business.