ONE PERSON SHOT IN HEAD AT EASTON...

2pointslow

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i carry at easton and will continue to until i see a proper, legal sign on a door that says no firearms permitted. im not going to go looking thru the code of conduct to find out...that's their responsibility to properly notify me, not mine to go looking for it

i carry at easton and will continue to until i see a proper, legal sign on a door that says no firearms permitted. im not going to go looking thru the code of conduct to find out...that's their responsibility to properly notify me, not mine to go looking for it

I would think signs will be posted now.

This shit is crazy. I would certainly hope it was an accident. His parents must fail at life.

Is anyone wondering why a 16 year old had a gun in the first place?

Not since the late 90's or so.

Back in the stone age when I was a kid, at least we fought like real men....with our own bare hands and feet. Anyone can pull a trigger. Man up and fight like one. Kids should be better.

In the words of Will Smith... "That's that Buuuulshit!"

Not saying it's what you think should happen, but I agree they'll probably have that place posted in no time... which will mean jack shit to these underage low-life motherfuckers. Just means I can't legally arm myself equally because I'm not a criminal (verified by the county). They give zero shits what the door says.

This shit is crazy. I would certainly hope it was an accident. His parents must fail at life.

What is sad is you are probably right. And whats even more sad is the thought that a sign telling someone they can't carry a firearm is going to make them rethink murdering someone. Ohh wait...I can't carry here? crap...well there goes me murdering someone. looks like I will have to mirder someone in a place that allows me to carry!

Why do you guys want the kid to live? He has a huge criminal record and will most likely go on to commit further crimes.

Cheers to the brother for attempting to clear up societies problems.

thats fucked up. i dont care how much of a trouble maker he is. Look at all the people on here. lots of them have turned themselves around. maybe its time you grow up.

thats fucked up. i dont care how much of a trouble maker he is. Look at all the people on here. lots of them have turned themselves around. maybe its time you grow up.

I've already grown up by not going around committing crimes. Maybe if the kid who got shot grew up the first time he was arrested he wouldn't have been in the situation to get shot.

I've already grown up by not going around committing crimes. Maybe if the kid who got shot grew up the first time he was arrested he wouldn't have been in the situation to get shot.

I think you meant to say "learned from his mistake". I dont think committing crimes accelerates the aging process.

It was too easy. I had to do it.

I think you meant to say "learned from his mistake". I dont think committing crimes accelerates the aging process.

It was too easy. I had to do it.

you never learned from your first time getting rear ended.

..i mean shot in face....

...i mean getting sacked by a group of guys...

So sad. Such a screwed up world, when a brother shoots his brother. :(

he has to live with tha the rest of his life, knowing he not only a life, but his brothers, who relisticly was probably his best friend. They were so close in age I find it hard to believe they weren't close and that he truely did this on purpose.

He pointed a gun at his aunt and told her he'd shoot her, something tells me he's already over it and worried about himself already.

The shooter needs put down like a dog that has attacked a child. There is no helping him, he will do it again if he ever gets his freedom. You lock him up and try to "help" him and he will just attack others in jail.

You want to make a bold statement? Bring back public executions and make trash like this realize there are consequences in life. I am all about eye for an eye when it is a case like this.