ONE PERSON SHOT IN HEAD AT EASTON...

2pointslow

The one day I'm at Easton without my ccw :(

we almost went there, but i decided to goto chili's in dublin instead... that being said, if i'm at easton, and have my gun, and i see 50 f'n hooligan ass kids in a "gang fight" my gun is staying in my pocket and i'm walking away.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we almost went there, but i decided to goto chili's in dublin instead... that being said, if i'm at easton, and have my gun, and i see 50 f'n hooligan ass kids in a "gang fight" my gun is staying in my pocket and i'm walking away.

this... especially if i am with the woman.

no arguments there, but that is of course assuming you are far enough off that you CAN walk away. You have it because you never know.

BTW, I posted that while in line for Shadowbox, at Easton, less than an hour after all this shit went down. Honestly, this stuff is incentive for me to make the decision to not drink so that I can carry instead. Any more, I don't like leaving the house without my Kel Tec in my pocket.

That is crazy. I have always seen Easton as a upper class place really. I have noticed a few odd things lately but nothing crazy. I was at Ocean Club last night at about 9:00pm and everything seemed normal.

This makes me want to go and get a CCW and only go to Easton during the day. That is sad being its such a nice place. :(

Funny, I've never had a problem at easton, and I usually go at nite with the women. No need to carry a gun there, shit isn't that bad. I've seen crazy shit go down in polaris as well, don't know how many of you carry up there. Non the less, easton doesn't scare me, I go to lifetime late at nite and have 0 problems

Are you mentally retarded ?

You better watch yourself, Jonesy, calling Jeffro mentally retarded.

You should know better. :nono:

It's bound to offend mentally retarded people.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/whos-the-retard.jpg

no arguments there, but that is of course assuming you are far enough off that you CAN walk away. You have it because you never know.

BTW, I posted that while in line for Shadowbox, at Easton, less than an hour after all this shit went down. Honestly, this stuff is incentive for me to make the decision to not drink so that I can carry instead. Any more, I don't like leaving the house without my Kel Tec in my pocket.

except for the fact that you couldnt even carry inside shadowbox even if you're not drinking since they serve alcohol.

thats because gahanna hides that shit. I hear about it all the time but I rarely see it on the news or in the news paper.

Most people don't realize that Gahanna used to be a crime ridden shithole. Murders and shootings and drugs galore into the very early 70's. There used to be a few biker gangs based in Gahanna. My dad saw shootings and stabbings at bars in Gahanna in the late 60's early 70's, family friend's mom was raped and murdered behind what is now the Pour House in the early 60's and so on.

Funny, I've never had a problem at easton, and I usually go at nite with the women. No need to carry a gun there, shit isn't that bad. I've seen crazy shit go down in polaris as well, don't know how many of you carry up there. Non the less, easton doesn't scare me, I go to lifetime late at nite and have 0 problems

I really hate this argument. Just because you have never had an issue doesn't mean that the area doesn't have it's problems.

Easton at night turns into a shit hole. I remember a few years back when I was leaving there with some friends and saw what looked to be close to a 20 on 20 brawl going on right outside where McDonalds used to be and where Build a Bear is. Dudes were all in the street just going at it with cops and security guards doing all they could to stop it. Alot of bad stuff goes on at night time at Easton but Less Wexner pays alot of money to keep it hush hush so people will keep coming around. I have been told of multiple rapings that has happened on the property among many other things as well.

Funny, I've never had a problem at easton, and I usually go at night with the women. No need to carry a gun there, shit isn't that bad. I've seen crazy shit go down in polaris as well, don't know how many of you carry up there. Non the less, easton doesn't scare me

+1

I tend to go a lot during the day for movies, but having been to Easton 100's of times since I live so close, I've never had any personal issues or felt unsafe.

I really hate this argument. Just because you have never had an issue doesn't mean that the area doesn't have it's problems.

Why speculate when you have never had personal experience with the problems? It is a much different place in the evening, but what mall isn't?

Society is fucked /thread

I haven't been to Easton in over a year and have no real desire to go back. Combine all the stuck up people with their noses in the air and the 15 year old gangster wanna be's that place is a shithole. I'd rather shop online, than travel up there to fight through the crowd of retards. Remember when Columbus had City Center, wasn't it eventually shut down because it got overtaken by the trash of Columbus?

Its not just Columbus though, its everywhere. Last weekend I get a call from my gf who is at the mall with our 8month old. Dude started to pull out in front of her so she honked to avoid being hit, dude then follows her swirving, honking, flicking his lights at her. Newark used to be a decent town, or maybe I was just young and naive enough to think that way. Everyday I read the paper and its nothing but drugs, dudes beating up babies, people being raped...no where is safe anymore.

I don't have a CCW or a gun in general because I am the dumb fuck that would put it to use. I swear if killing someone wasn't a crime i'd be a mass murderer.