Any Jobs For Teenagers?

Brendon

This man speaks the truth.

Do what you can see yourself doing 10-12 hours a day 6-7 days a week if you have to, without putting a gun to your head.

When you are new and trying to make a name for yourself, it's hard when you literally hate being there.

:D

tru dat

my switch from firestone to ntb 5 yrs ago was the best move I couldve ever made.

bought a house at 20 and will be out of "worthless debt that I have nothing to show for" by 29.

let me further explain, "worthless debt that I have nothing to show for" it comes to the tune of about $80k dollars of stuff i acquired from 17-21 before i tried getting on top of it. college expenses-life-buying a house when your 20- lifestyle.

No way! :bs: I'm not into horticulture or anything like that. :eek:

Ummmm I dont think you have room to be picky right now. See what everyone doesnt know is that you have $47.00 saved up for a car because you have not saved any money. He needs money to buy a car. Shit, I worked at GD Ritzys on Cleveland ave when I was 14.

Dont know if you have tried, but after spending an hour calling all the fast food places and grocery stores, little caesars was the only place hiring younger than 16. They actually will hire at 14 per stores discretion.

Okay, I will try it. Thanks.