CR in a nutshell..........

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Mods, all 25+ and dream about the glory days three years ago, talk about how no one races but neither do they. Usually think they are experts on every topic.

Troll crew, (MYSELF?) pretty much wake up in the morning and piss excellence, either in college or college graduates, like to still be social in person, not the net.

The dad crew, (SAM,MALO,NEONKILLER, exc) do bad ass stuff, 99% of the people here mainly mods sweat their nuts, their settling down now but still on the brink of epic at any moment.

The Silent crew, these are the people we don't here from much, usually have bad ass cars and jobs. The CR vette crew

The why are you here crew? Anyone that joined after I did.

EDIT:

Left out one group, the Maxtown/North group, many people don't know who this is. Art is beat thats about it.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods, all 25+ and dream about the glory days three years ago, talk about how no one races but neither do they. Usually think they are experts on every topic.

Troll crew, (MYSELF?) pretty much wake up in the morning and piss excellence, either in college or college graduates, like to still be social in person, not the net.

The dad crew, (SAM,MALO,NEONKILLER, exc) do bad ass stuff, 99% of the people here mainly mods sweat their nuts, their settling down now but still on the brink of epic at any moment.

The Silent crew, these are the people we don't here from much, usually have bad ass cars and jobs. The CR vette crew

The why are you here crew? Anyone that joined after I did.

EDIT:

Left out one group, the Maxtown/North group, many people don't know who this is. Art is beat thats about it.

The only nuts I sweat are your mom's.

Andrew, 2011 has started off pretty epic. Wait till boating season starts. There will be parties here at my house every weekend. Plus I am thinking on trying to build a 100ft long slip and slide.

Have you seen the pics of Jeff's slip and slide?