CR in a nutshell..........

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time I got an infraction was becuz someone turned me in for too big a sig. It was personal, I know. :mad: The one time I was banned, it turned out everyone was banned. lol I'm predominantly a nice guy, though I can be a bit grumpy in the mornings. :D

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3987/tumblrldngv7j9dv1qd4uu0.gif

Lol at that list. Ajjjjj, when your car spool brah? Hope your Turbo master stays together long enough to make a run at a stock rx7? Your journals will be all over 270 like Paul's secrets posted on CR. Hahahaha. Get some.

fucked up! less than a car before i ran out of gear and when u started to pull i was completely unaware we were going to race. so you left way before me i was still in 5th gear in witch case i still pulled on u before i doped it in 4th. next one needs to be set up and again un tuned carb but no spinning and less than 5 hours of seat time.

that said nice ride yo it is verrry unsuspecting

fucked up! less than a car before i ran out of gear and when u started to pull i was completely unaware we were going to race. so you left way before me i was still in 5th gear in witch case i still pulled on u before i doped it in 4th. next one needs to be set up and again un tuned carb but no spinning and less than 5 hours of seat time.

Shut up excusobox. :gtfo:

Check the romper room for da facts.

holy fucking excuses.

Gape and the gnome are both slow.

And gay.

Shit bro id rather be gay than drive that banana boat. I hear vegas is staking a bet, what's gonna be leaking more by the end of the summer: your crank seals or your blown out anus.