Better shots of my car.

FST94TSI

A couple people actually suggested full car shots of mine so I took the best pics I could with the crappy camera that ive got. I suck at photography so this about the best pics I can get until I meet up sometime and get some pics taken by one of the guys on the board that seem to be quite good at taking high quality pics. Besides, Jones and Paul seemed bored today so I figured id give them something to talk shit about. LOL Well here ya go fellas, have fun.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/pete94tsi/DSC03457.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/pete94tsi/DSC03456.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/pete94tsi/DSC03454.jpg

After driving it for a couple of days with the new wheels on it, I definately notice the extra weight at the corners but I will never take this car to the track so that doesn't bother me at all. I was going for looks and in my opinion aside from it needing lowered I really like it. Next year i'll probably get the centers painted to match the car to change it up a bit. The only thing I don't like as far as the tires go is that on the freeway they are a bit on the noisy side. I did gain quite a bit of traction though as I had pretty much none with the stock tires. For a low dollar tire id recommend these tires for sure. I havent driven them in the wet yet so the jury is still out on that experience. For those that don't know the tires are Hankook ventus v-12's. I know they are the best tires in the world but once again i'm not ever going to take this car to the track so they will do just fine for driving around the streets of Columbus.

little camber and some drop and I think itll look pretty sweet!

If the little rivets were black it would really make them less busy too.

edit: i wouldnt paint the centers black, but probably the rivets and the lips... I think that would make it much less "bling"

I can understand us not all having the same tastes but I just really don't see the ghetto thing. If they were all chrome with no stagger or something then ok but I just don't see the ghetto thing at all. Oh well its all personal taste I guess. You guys do see that the center have no chrome on them right? Nitrousbird I guess I should say then if mine's ghetto then any pics of yours should be accompanied by how to grow a mullet instructions.

I can understand us not all having the same tastes but I just really don't see the ghetto thing. If they were all chrome with no stagger or something then ok but I just don't see the ghetto thing at all. Oh well its all personal taste I guess. You guys do see that the center have no chrome on them right? Nitrousbird I guess I should say then if mine's ghetto then any pics of yours should be accompanied by how to grow a mullet instructions.

Welcome to Columbus Racing, where it does not matter what you drive it will never be good enough for some people. Do what makes you happy and fuck everybody else because some people are not happy unless they are dragging someone else down.

I think it will look damn good when you reduce the wheel gap.

Welcome to Columbus Racing, where it does not matter what you drive it will never be good enough for some people. Do what makes you happy and fuck everybody else because some people are not happy unless they are dragging someone else down.

HATER

i didn't know they made that car with 4x4 off road suspension. guess you learn something new everyday.

It comes standard on on the GB (Ghetto Bling) package. :)

PS:

If you like it, that is all that matters, if you can't take some razzing, you should probably sign off of CR ASAP, or at least don't post pictures for people to critique.

True dat. I think it'll look better once it's dropped a bit. The rear wheels do seem a little small for the hips on that car. Not my style either, but who gives a shit what I think. I'm still sporting stock sawblades on my car.

HATER

lol