Ferrari get's crushed

Linn1647545492

How is the owner a Douche? He is being asked gay questions when he's on the phone looking at a very new and expensive vehicle wrecked. I thought he was handling it well.

Agreed. If some old geezer just pulled out in front of me and ran over the front of my new quarter million dollar car I'd be flipping out. I think the guy shoving a camera in his face and asking dipshit questions is the real douche.

Hell if I had a Ferrari I'd have a closet full of Ferrari shirts and I'd wear them no matter what I was driving. Maybe I'm a douche because of it, but I have a lot of shirts related to a car I own or have previously owned.

i bet you go to concerts with the band shirts on aswell

No, that I do not sir.

I don't see how being a car guy and wearing automotive shirts is a douche move? I'll be sure to pm you next time I'm planning on clothes shopping so you can let me in on the season's hottest styles so I can impress all the people that I don't know, get chicks that my wife won't let me bang, and be cool with all the metrosexuals.

Edited by 03SVT
  • Upvote 1

guy i worked with a few years ago has a ferrari. they would go to 'ferrari parties' at other peoples' houses. funny as hell to here him bitch about $10-20k tune-ups/etc. favorite part about the video is where the guy filming asks the owner if its his favorite model ferrari, and then disagrees with him. and yes, i'd be pissed if that was my car