What's mor enjoyable?

Gergwheel1647545492

So I am sitting here watching top gear while Lauren is working on her homework. she asks me to pause it so i do (as im laughing my ass off). She asks me the following question:

"Does a woman get raped by a man, or does a man rape a woman?" something to do with action verbs or some shit, I was still laughing at topgear.

Then i explain to her that topgear has made a combine into a snow plow that shoots grit out of the shoot and has a flame thrower on the back and they are catching shit on fire, busting out windows and plowing snow.

Then she brings up the obvious point of what is more entertaining. it has to be topgear right? i mean who thinks rape is entertaining?

i know a rape victim, and its not cool. shes pretty fucked in the head now. :(

unfortunately im sure about everyone on this forum knows a rape victim. i know a few affected by it, and it's very damaging to a person. they say its the most violent crime anyone can live thru, second only to murder.

so im gonna go out on a limb and say top gear is more entertaining.

unfortunately im sure about everyone on this forum knows a rape victim. i know a few affected by it, and it's very damaging to a person. they say its the most violent crime anyone can live thru, second only to murder.

she was very close to me and this really hits home.

i know a rape victim, and its not cool. shes pretty fucked in the head now. :(

:wtf:Terrible choice of words.

Also, Id just like to say that it takes two to rape. It takes two to make a thing go right. It takes two to make it out of sight.

I knew a girl that went down to OU as a freshman. Cute little virgin Christian chick. She got drunk at a party, the violently raped. The rape ended in a pregnancy, which she decided to abort. There were complications during the procedure, which made it so she can't have kids.

Moral of the story.....

Top Gear is way more fun.

So I am sitting here watching top gear while Lauren is working on her homework. she asks me to pause it so i do (as im laughing my ass off). She asks me the following question:

"Does a woman get raped by a man, or does a man rape a woman?" something to do with action verbs or some shit, I was still laughing at topgear.

Then i explain to her that topgear has made a combine into a snow plow that shoots grit out of the shoot and has a flame thrower on the back and they are catching shit on fire, busting out windows and plowing snow.

Then she brings up the obvious point of what is more entertaining. it has to be topgear right? i mean who thinks rape is entertaining?

Wait... Are you sure she wasn't asking if it was more entertaining for you to watch Top Gear or to rape her? If you ask me, I would've immediately after she asked me the first question, you know, to help answer it for her. ;) You can always pause Top Gear.