new rims on the poopra. photoshop guys help

mjrsplat

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could tell as soon as I saw the first pic those were base model 350z rims. I have to say I don't like the style or the offset on your car at all. Make them as dark as possible, or sell them and get some other 17 or 18 rims.

Or, sell them and put the mesh rims back on. Save your money for better wheels/tires down the road.

Here you go. I had to brighten up the picture to eliminate the "fogginess" so the color might be a bit false but you get the idea. I'm not a PSer by any means

Gunmetal:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/spedponcho/gunmetal.jpg

Crap, the bronze one, the computer messed that one up. I'll redo that one and post it as soon as I can.

I could tell as soon as I saw the first pic those were base model 350z rims. I have to say I don't like the style or the offset on your car at all. Make them as dark as possible, or sell them and get some other 17 or 18 rims.

Or, sell them and put the mesh rims back on. Save your money for better wheels/tires down the road.

thanks i appreciate your honest opinion.

Get some CCW's.

not trying to drop that much on rims at the moment.

Appropriate wheels for that car:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1155/4725256804_36367bb196_m.jpg

eat a bag of dicks. :gtfo:

Mythbusters polished a turd.

But yes, this one cannot be helped

go fuck yourself. :asshole:

Here you go. I had to brighten up the picture to eliminate the "fogginess" so the color might be a bit false but you get the idea. I'm not a PSer by any means

Gunmetal:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/spedponcho/gunmetal.jpg

Crap, the bronze one, the computer messed that one up. I'll redo that one and post it as soon as I can.

thanks for the edit.

Why would you worry about painting them some nice, shinny color? Just rattle can them flat back like you did with the rest of your car.

I never said I painted my car flat black. I got the car as a project already painted this way. the car will be going back to gloss black after i fix some minor body work.

+1 for you for assuming shit

+1 more for you for not knowing what a project car is.

:gtfo:

I never said I painted my car flat black. I got the car as a project already painted this way. the car will be going back to gloss black after i fix some minor body work.

+1 for you for assuming shit

+1 more for you for not knowing what a project car is.

:gtfo:

My bad, I assumed with the car and your general attitude if this wasn't the finished version there would be a bright neon sign spray painted on the side telling everyone "UNDER KONSTRUKTION!"

My bad, I assumed with the car and your general attitude if this wasn't the finished version there would be a bright neon sign spray painted on the side telling everyone "UNDER KONSTRUKTION!"

I'd like to know how "my attitude" lead to your assumption that my car is "finished" in fact I have stated many times it is a project car, meaning I plan on putting time and effort into building something I am proud of. If you're implying that because I dont have thousands of dollars to pay a shop to build my car for me I am incompetant or ignorant it seems you are just pointing out the flaws in your mental capacity. It takes more brain power to wrench on a car than to open your wallet and pay someone to do it, even my son knows that. You sir not only are a moron, but your condecending attitude shows you have security issues. I feel bad for you.

I'm surprised that you guys give Mr. Splat so much shit for his car. It's not bad looking, I've seen wayyyy worse

fuck these guys. all a bunch of internet hardasses. if it is such a shitty car, they will tell me to my face. realistically though, anyone who approaches me in person (on any forum i have been on) usually the first thing out of their mouth is "hey i hope youre not mad about that shit i said on the internet, it's just the internet"

the internet is like alcohol. it gives false confidence to computer nerds, meat heads, and pussies alike. i dont sweat the shit people say on here. fuck em.

Agreed. Car can't be helped .......

and why is that? is it the flat black paint or one of the 3 surface rust bubbles on the whole car? i just need to know, because when i drop it off at the crusher i want to point out why my car is such an unworthy piece of shit.

seriously, admit it. you just wanna talk shit cuz i called out your boyfriend on here.

go fuck yourself, you're a dick, your friend is a dick, and your other friend is a molester.

Edited by mjrsplat
  • Upvote 1

fuck these guys. all a bunch of internet hardasses. if it is such a shitty car, they will tell me to my face. realistically though, anyone who approaches me in person (on any forum i have been on) usually the first thing out of their mouth is "hey i hope youre not mad about that shit i said on the internet, it's just the internet"

the internet is like alcohol. it gives false confidence to computer nerds, meat heads, and pussies alike. i dont sweat the shit people say on here. fuck em.

IN for the triple post. 3 pages and only 1 response that was actually helpful.

if a responsible mod exists on this site, feel free to lock this, this thread is worthless..

You have brought all of this upon yourself. Instead of dealing with some teasing you got all polly pisser pants and now people just give you shit to get a rise out of you.

Talking a bunch of trash about racing people and being new is a bad combo. Until you show up at a track day and put ups some numbers you should shut up.

Oh and insulting the mods is not a way to get any favors done.