Chase Bank or police?

Supplicium

i was driving past my usual chase atm about 15 minutes ago.. i noticed a Nigerian looking fellow in a beat civic with its hazards on stopped just short of the atm and he was standing infront of the machine with the whole cover off messing with the internals. i took a short blurry cell video as we drove by and then the phone died so i couldnt call the police.. i couldnt tell for sure if he was stealing or if he was a tech. he did not appear to be wearing a uniform or have any company logo on his civic..

should i just call chase in the morning? anyone know who i should call? im def not using that atm for awhile incase he installed a sniffer or something..

Absolutely call the branch or PM me and I'll reach out to the ATM folks directly. Banks frequently use 3rd parties to service ATMs so it was likely legit. However, I'm sure they'd like to know how it appears to the public. Every one I've ever seen was in uniform and driving an official vehicle.

WOW that is racist :D

It's true, my sister-in-law is straight from Kenya, I took a family photo this weekend, and she was laughing because we are really white and she is really dark, she almost gets lost in the picture. We laugh about it as a family, if people can't handle a little humor, I don't care, it's not meant in hate. She makes editing the picture in photoshop a little harder too. :)

It's true, my sister-in-law is straight from Kenya, I took a family photo this weekend, and she was laughing because we are really white and she is really dark, she almost gets lost in the picture. We laugh about it as a family, if people can't handle a little humor, I don't care, it's not meant in hate. She makes editing the picture in photoshop a little harder too. :)

:lol: that's awesome!!

In other news, its not racist if you have black friends.

:lol: that's awesome!!

In other news, its not racist if you have black friends.

You better look up the word racism.

Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.[1][2][3] Racism's effects are called "racial discrimination." In the case of institutional racism, certain racial groups may be denied rights or benefits, or receive preferential treatment.

You can paint me how you like, I understand what I wrote. It's clear you do not.

You better look up the word racism.

You can paint me how you like, I understand what I wrote. It's clear you do not.

Correct. A racist comment would be something like "Hey this guy had the cover off of an ATM, but he looks Nigerian so he is probably stealing."

• Confused 1

She makes editing the picture in photoshop a little harder too. :)

My brother in law is black...really dark too....and even made me LOL at Christmas when I took a pic and the flash didn't go off. He told everone at the table to stay still and for me to turn on the flash so he'd show up :lol:

I saw that pictures, She is beautiful.

I saw that pictures, She is beautiful.

Yeah their daughter Lua is my favorite subject to photograph currently, she is so cute, I got her first steps on HD video mid week. It was awesome to be apart of that, the whole family was there. They are visiting from Cali.