Asshole thiefs

FST94TSI

Well other than here I had my ipad for sale on craigslist. I got a call from someone posing as a kid that had to get a ride from his mother to meet me so it seemed very innocent. After talking for a couple days we finally agreed to meet half way between our two supposed living areas of town. We agreed to meet at the McDonalds at cleveland and 270 since it was a public place and had wi-fi available. I had my 4yr. old daughter with me since I decided to pick her up early and spend some extra time with her. The kid that I had been talking to came in and sat down near my table while I was getting food for my lil girl. I went over and sat down in between him and my daughter and we began to talk about the ipad and its features when my daughter dropped her happymeal toy and I leaned down to get it the sorry son of a #$%^& jumped up and ran out the door with my Ipad in hand. I jumped up and ran after him across the parking lot but as we got across the Mcd's parking lot and started onto the next one I realized that I had to either let him go or leave my daughter sitting by herself in McDonalds. Well needless to say I stopped and went back pissed and embarassed to McDonalds. I called the police and there was a nearly perfect picture of him on the video cameras there as well as I have his phone number, which he changed about 20 minutes later. Needless to say cpd was useless as usual. Ill never see it again but on the outside chance that it turns up or I ever see this asshole again I will be in jail for beating the %^&* out of him regarless of age. He was about 6 ft. tall maybe 160 pounds, light skinned black with short cut hair. The cpd officer who was black as well looked at me and said all the male blacks in this neighborhood look like that, so theres nothing I can do to find him around here. Yesterday was such a horrible f'ing day that today just has to be better.

Findmyiphone.com ? I have all our devices registered. I believe that if a company develops an app that will completely kill an iPad dead until the owner wakes it up, it would sell very well. I'd pay $10 to have that ability.

IMO I would have not gone to that location to meet up with him. Pick and choose buyers carefully. I most always go to Kroger on Sawmill and meet at the bank there. Way to public to do anything. CCW is ALWAYS with me on CL deals too. Never bring kids either. Last time I met someone I actually had my friend and neighbor come with me. He waited in the car but at least the husband and "wife" I met with knew I wasn't alone either.

would you shoot someone in the back for your ipad

Not in the back.

But this type of situation and especially in that area of town CCW daily. My wifes office is in walking distance to that place and she carries all the time. That's not a cell phone she's typically holding in her purse either.

Cleveland and 270 is the north end if the shit-hole area up there.

That sucks man, sorry to hear however I wouldnt have made small talk with him I would have just done the deal face to face in the parking lot. That may have stopped this. But who knows, Hope they find the worthless piece of shit.

Well another f'ed up thing about this is that I had find my ipad on this thing right up until I went to meet him at which time I restored the ipad as a help to him so that it would be in a nearly new state again. One good thing is that I found that with his cell phone number I can search a reverse lookup and get his address among other personal info. Once I have his address I will NOT be calling the police again to give them the info. Ill be sending my own police to take care of this faggot. He wont run away with anybody elses possessions. That much I know for sure.

Well another f'ed up thing about this is that I had find my ipad on this thing right up until I went to meet him at which time I restored the ipad as a help to him so that it would be in a nearly new state again. One good thing is that I found that with his cell phone number I can search a reverse lookup and get his address among other personal info. Once I have his address I will NOT be calling the police again to give them the info. Ill be sending my own police to take care of this faggot. He wont run away with anybody elses possessions. That much I know for sure.

Yeah, Im pretty sure you wont be getting any address info from that phone number. Its 2011 and you can buy a pr-paid phone at almost every gas station and they are called "throw aways" for a reason.

If it were me (and I would never get beat like you did) Id bury my face in the ass of the girl in your picture and forget about all the bad things...

Edited by Snowflake

That sucks. +1 for always meeting in a police parking lot. You'd be surprised at how many people change their mind after hearing thats where you want to meet. I always use my pay-per-minute phone also for contacting purposes so they have no idea who I am or where I live.