April Supra Meet in Columbus/Delaware

ImUrOBGYN

I decided to post this up here, as well, since I know there are some Supra/Toyota people here. (Some of you have been pm'd, sorry if I forogt your screename and you didn't get one.) Anyone is welcome, of course, however don't expect a huge turnout of top of the line Supras. It's only a mini meet and those haven't been real big for us in a couple years.

===========================

Im thinking on Apr 16th. It's open for me, but not solid, and the weather should be better by then. A little jump off for spring. So, tentatively, let's say the 16th at 1pm. If there's a change or it's just a terrible day for everyone, it may change dates.

Bring your own drinks and it'd be great if everyone can pitch in some food. I figured we can all hang out and play some games or shoot the shit until everyone's showed up and ate, then head out for a bit of a cruise.

Things needed:

Food

BBQ pit

Frisbee, football, and/or cornhole

Please, feel free to add any ideas or items. Also, be sure to list anything you may bring including friend(s).

I'll be posting my phone number in this thread the day before the meet and deleting it the day after if anyone has problems, etc.

Location of park and intended cruise route:

(Note: You will have to enter and leave the park from the exit facing US-23. I forgot to fix that Google Map error but forgot.)

http://tinyurl.com/6hh8tkj

Scenic route heading north up old 315 to RiverRd to Prospect, then a quick jaunt back down 257S back to the park. It won't take as long as it estimates. It's about a 50mi round trip or less. It's definitely no Hocking Hills or Triple Nickel and the like, but it's decent enough for local especially if you're not used to it, anyway, and will be fun for a bit of spirited driving and plenty of cruising and taking in the scenery and such.

Edited by ImUrOBGYN

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone attending down for a 60-160?

If you could find a spot around here too get up to 160 goodluck. This stretch of 71 is probably the heaviest patrolled between columbus up to cleveland

• 3 weeks later...

As time approaches, it'd be nice to get an actual updated count and a list of what everyone may be bringing, ie; drinks, food, games, etc. I will create a list of those I know are coming, soon.

Thanks everyone. :)

Those who are attending at

Highbanks Metro Park

9466 Columbus Pike

Lewis Center, OH 43035

so far:

OhioSupras.org

ImUrOBGYN (Christian)

- Fresh from the farm hamburgers, buns

supragregotti (Greg +1)

- Casserole, hot dogs, hot dog buns

Nyvus (Nate)