April Supra Meet in Columbus/Delaware

ImUrOBGYN

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there hopefully. My pre build supra with me so you all can laugh at the lawn mower NA sound the exhaust is making right now. Ill bring a Frisbee or two, football, and if i can get it corn hole.

EDIT: Im dumb and already posted im coming. If we need any other food, drink, or games LMK and ill se what i can drag out of the garage

If I'm awake, sure. Can bring things if needed.

It's at 1pm!? Be awake.

Ill be there hopefully. My pre build supra with me so you all can laugh at the lawn mower NA sound the exhaust is making right now. Ill bring a Frisbee or two, football, and if i can get it corn hole.

EDIT: Im dumb and already posted im coming. If we need any other food, drink, or games LMK and ill se what i can drag out of the garage

Yes, you did, but I did ask for reconfirmation and anything you may bring.

Football, frisbee and cornhole would be great! Now, watch, there'll be like 3 people there total and we'll all want to play something different. Perfect. lol

-------------------

Again, everyone bring their own drinks. Of coures, if you want to bring a cooler and drinks, you can. Various snacks or sides would be great, too. Cruise time will be played more by ear on meet day.

The park really does have some nice sites to see with some beautiful creeks, trails and 100ft high bluffs overlooking the river.

UPDATE ON MEET:

Due to weather, it looks like the meet is on temporary hiatus until the day draws closer. However, at this point, it looks like a cancellation due to weather.

I'd like to postpone it until Sunday, April 17th. They're calling for party cloudy and mid to high 50's. Sorry, to those who cannot accept the schedule change. I'd postpone it further, but I will not be in town next weekend and then I also risk conflict with other meets since I haven't looked that far ahead at this time. Again, I apologize and hope a few of you can still make it out.