F*** It Im Buying a Boat

KennyFKINPowerz

that's the cheap fix

last resort

like I said before the trailer should ride level and the truck shouldn't squat. no matter what kind of trailer you are towing.

It didn't look like the truck was sagging, just a low hitch mount.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 15 foot light weight boat didnt like being on a single trailer cant imagine how that big heffer does.

soo any details on the boat? motor?

1991 21.5 foot Thompson Cuddy with a 4.3 Mercruiser. The boat is in excellent condition. They guy I bought it from took excellent care of it. Washed and waxed it after every time out, tuned it up every year, ect ect. I got a pretty good deal on it and thats why I made the trip to Wixom MI to get it. I was suprised to see it on a single axle trailer also but the guy swears that is the original trailer that came with the boat. I have not priced any dual axle trailers yet but that is on my list of upgrades.

1991 21.5 foot Thompson Cuddy with a 4.3 Mercruiser. The boat is in excellent condition. They guy I bought it from took excellent care of it. Washed and waxed it after every time out, tuned it up every year, ect ect. I got a pretty good deal on it and thats why I made the trip to Wixom MI to get it. I was suprised to see it on a single axle trailer also but the guy swears that is the original trailer that came with the boat. I have not priced any dual axle trailers yet but that is on my list of upgrades.

Right on man

Well I know you've been on the forum a bit but we have a boat section here and threw out the season we have boat nights during mid week(Tuesday or Wednesday) where we have anywhere from 5 to 25 people come outf from jet skis to boats to pontoons. Everyones very welcoming and I won't see you out since I leave for the army butim sure SAM, neonkiller, formulamatt, I drive it it breaks, an bluemach will be welcomingand help you in anyway on those nights. Well welcome to columbus racings boat crew. If u go to the boat section it'll give you instructions as to how to sign up.

Is this your first boat?

Right on man

Well I know you've been on the forum a bit but we have a boat section here and threw out the season we have boat nights during mid week(Tuesday or Wednesday) where we have anywhere from 5 to 25 people come outf from jet skis to boats to pontoons. Everyones very welcoming and I won't see you out since I leave for the army butim sure SAM, neonkiller, formulamatt, I drive it it breaks, an bluemach will be welcomingand help you in anyway on those nights. Well welcome to columbus racings boat crew. If u go to the boat section it'll give you instructions as to how to sign up.

Is this your first boat?

Thanks man I'll head over to the boat crew now. And good luck in the Army. This is my first boat that I have owned but my parents had a boat when I was growing up.

How much did you end up getting it for?

I paid 6 for it.