5.0 "Cammed" Idle video

BradyPPC

So does it have the same firing order as an LS1? It sounds incredibly similar, but thats not the only reason I think it sounds cool.

No performance gains? Really? You'd think it would at least pick up some up top.

No real performance gains. It is strictly idle only. TiVCT allows independant cam timing both the intake and exhaust valves across the entire rpm range. So the idle angles have no affect on the wot angles....Also, it has nothing to do with the "Track key". I have never even seen that file...

both of those mustangs sound absolutely amazing. i would have loved to have done a cam in the 4.6 but it was just out of my budget. i shoulda done it myself.

i saw a new black 5.0 this morning on polaris, that car roared.

have the company buy it put a sticker on it (Write it off) ...turbo it and run true street = Win Win Win

Thats the plan eventually, looking for either a white/grabber blue auto car and its on. Wont win the class but it will put a name out there thats for sure. If a certain FL shop can can go 10.000, we will put a stock bottom end auto car into the 9's(might end up like my 99 but who cares). Build it and go faster

Just need Brady to work his magic and we will do some work!

No real performance gains. It is strictly idle only. TiVCT allows independant cam timing both the intake and exhaust valves across the entire rpm range. So the idle angles have no affect on the wot angles....Also, it has nothing to do with the "Track key". I have never even seen that file...

Extremely bad ass. Would love to hear more on this. :cool: