Lets talk about racing

V8 Beast

I plan on lighting up some assholes. Erik you better be gutting that shit.

God I'd rather not gut it out. I suppose it's the old in me. The motors for the seat backs don't work, so the lean back is getting kinda old already. The seats will get changed out eventually, for something a lot lighter, and more sporting.

V8 beast, you have a very sharp car. It sucks seeing what you do because it just shows me the potential that my old WS6 had. I am after a vette now though once some of my finances are in order and what not which given my very recent promotion at work and the other to come this Aug if all goes well I should have everything taken care of in time to get a car and start a build next winter or spring. My plans are to be a low 11's to high 10's on street tires and that will be that for me. I just do not know if I want to be like everyone else and go big heads and cam with a bottle in the trunk or have a very loud whine coming from under the hood in the form of a procharger... Decisions decisions...

Why do you keep building and selling fast cars? Do they get boring once the newness wears off? Just wondering.

I guess you can say that. Recently I have just been seeing how far stuff will go, as in the BMW, it was a bone 100% stock 5L motor and saw 20# of boost and never really had a problem with it. I was amazed how much power it held. This new one is gonna be a small displacement motor, high reving.

God I'd rather not gut it out. I suppose it's the old in me. The motors for the seat backs don't work, so the lean back is getting kinda old already. The seats will get changed out eventually, for something a lot lighter, and more sporting.

Mine feels like a pig. I dont need AC, heated seats, spare tires, padding, carpet or any of that BS.

I guess you can say that. Recently I have just been seeing how far stuff will go, as in the BMW, it was a bone 100% stock 5L motor and saw 20# of boost and never really had a problem with it. I was amazed how much power it held. This new one is gonna be a small displacement motor, high reving.

what do you mean?

N/A 10k+ rpm V8 and 8.9's in the 1/4 mile. That's a real build!

but not on a small budget!!!!