New wheels, need some input.

Wonderboy

So the 4th wheel on the sentra has been taken out by a pothole. Its bent too bad to even hold air so its time for new wheels. I've been ebay shopping cuz I want to keep it as cheap as possible so I can have money to start the rx7 project. I've actually found some pretty decent wheels in my price range but, I can't decide which ones. I've narrowed down to 3 so any feedback is appreciated.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=190458515582&index=23&nav=SEARCH&nid=43142461450

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=300457500804&index=13&nav=SEARCH&nid=14486687031

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=330492600613&index=5&nav=SEARCH&nid=00341746067

Everyone has all those wheels

I don't got enough money to be original. Plus their only going on the DD. Im looking for cheap and something not too terrible to look at.

Appreciate the quick feedback. I've been leaning toward the konig feathers cuz I like the gold on white plus they only weigh 17 pounds. I like the second ones because I've never seen copper lip wheels.

I don't think the second one would look good on a white car unless you have other gold accents. Are those prices per wheel or for a set of 4? Because a set of lightweight rims for $550 is a steal.

Yeah that's all four. I think im going with the first ones and maybe go another half inch lower if the budget allows it.

How about a smaller diameter wheel and a taller sidewall tire instead of sticking with the 17's if you can't miss pot holes :)

Nothing would make me more angry than spending money on new "good" wheels that you like to have them torn up.....is it cheaper for you to just send the ones you have to wheel medic and have them repaired?

How about a smaller diameter wheel and a taller sidewall tire instead of sticking with the 17's if you can't miss pot holes :)

Nothing would make me more angry than spending money on new "good" wheels that you like to have them torn up.....is it cheaper for you to just send the ones you have to wheel medic and have them repaired?

ive had aftermarkets on it before and they held up much better. i think the oe nissan wheels are made out of play dough.

ive had aftermarkets on it before and they held up much better. i think the oe nissan wheels are made out of play dough.

This. Well, specifically for the 02-03 Spec V rims. They were notorious for cracking. I REALLY like the Konig's haha. I started looking into how much they would be for my car yesterday, but for 5 lugs they're 10 spoke instead of 8. Just doesn't look quite the same.