New pads and Rotors

ghost1647545489

Looks good!

Maybe it's just me, but I've never given two shits about spending a ton of money on my brakes. Autozone/Duralast pads and rotors FTW, lol

So you think 340 is a lot for 4 rotors and pads all around?

wowzers.

And if you were ever to buy quality stuff, you would love it.

Ceramic pads and all 4 rotors were $340

And thanks to all the haters for your unwarranted comments

And all other normal comments thanks

People aren't hating, they are wishing you didn't buy rotors for looks.

The OEM or Brembo blanks will perform better than cheap super drillmaster rotors.

If you literally just bought them because they look cool, then congrats. If you were hoping they would take a beating and not crack or warp, then I'm very sorry.

At least it's a light car so the effects are not exaggerated. :D

People aren't hating, they are wishing you didn't buy rotors for looks.

The OEM or Brembo blanks will perform better than cheap super drillmaster rotors.

If you literally just bought them because they look cool, then congrats. If you were hoping they would take a beating and not crack or warp, then I'm very sorry.

At least it's a light car so the effects are not exaggerated. :D

Have you ever had experience with drilled/slotted rotors? I'm not arguing, but I always see you saying they're shit.

Mine are 5 years old, and have no cracks, and are not warped, on my heavy ass truck, with lots of hard, hard miles. My brakes never fade, ever, but did bad after a good slam on stock brakes. Mine were not cheap by any means, but I have had 0 problems with them.

Have you ever had experience with drilled/slotted rotors? I'm not arguing, but I always see you saying they're shit.

Mine are 5 years old, and have no cracks, and are not warped, on my heavy ass truck, with lots of hard, hard miles. My brakes never fade, ever, but did bad after a good slam on stock brakes. Mine were not cheap by any means, but I have had 0 problems with them.

Drilled and slotted rotors came on my Camaro whe I bought it. LOTS of heavy braking and rough driving. Very warped and cracks starting to form in the drilled parts. Replaced with OEM stuff and have over 12k on them of HEAVY HARD driving and no warp or brake shimmy to speak of.