CR's Thoughts and Impressions: VOLVO S60

KillJoy

If you like it who gives a fuck what other people think?

I could give a flying what others "think". You should know that! ;) However, I know NOTHING about Volvos (good or bad). Knowing problems or greatness will help to influence my purchasing decision. IE - If everyone chimes in saying they are "bad" or have a ton of known issues, why in the hell would I buy one???

:confused:

KillJoy

We looked at these when also looking at about every other 4 door "luxury/performance" sedans on the market-

I thought they were very very overpriced for a cramped interior (mainly rear passenger leg room, peaky engine- from idle to 2400 it was decent after that quite doggish, cheap interior, spongy brakes, and lots of body roll. We tried to take a look at an R model and the sales guy told us they took it to auction just the other day as it had too many problems... we ended up with an 08 acura rl... drove accord v6, subaru 3.6 and 2.5 legacy, ford fusion sport v6, acura tl, volvo s60, damn there were more can't remember them now but of those and the other cars we drove the volvo was by far the worst.