Making a website.

im faster

For the most part, the easiest thing to do would be to use Wordpress or such and then tie it to your own domain name.

Use this before you use what i said.

But if you want to learn, do what i said.

I dont know what squarespace or whatever was posted.

For the most part, the easiest thing to do would be to use Wordpress or such and then tie it to your own domain name.

Good suggestion. I recommend using Dreamhost for your domain registration and hosting. They have shit built in to install Wordpress for you.

Good suggestion. I recommend using Dreamhost for your domain registration and hosting. They have shit built in to install Wordpress for you.

Yes, fantastic host. Although I believe wordpress.com can host for you as well, but dreamhost is great if you want to evolve the site in something else down the road.

• 4 weeks later...
I just watched the video and wow! doesnt get much easier...

Thanks.. Whats the price range without the weebly

I see you found it. You can register a domain cheaper elsewhere and move it over to save a few bucks. I was to lazy though. The text editing leaves something to be desired. I do my work in word and then cut and paste it in. I made that site in about 2 hours.

ray your pic gallery on that site made my dick hard.

You should come to the races this summer. Great group of guys, I never met such a friendly bunch.

Well I made most of the site.

But it doesnt load when i go to it.

did you have any similar problems?

this is for the free site. with the weebly. i wanted to try it out before paying

Make sure you refresh the browser.

Using it for free until you decide what to do is exactly how I did it. The switch over later was seemless.