Friday March 18th meet?

Doc1647545523

If the weather forecast holds true, it should be warm and dry tonight. Any meetups planned besides Sawmill? Saturday night is supposed to be 10 degrees cooler.

Stopping by tonight to heckle Howard's band is an option, but we prolly can't make a whole night out of that. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the weather forecast holds true, it should be warm and dry tonight. Any meetups planned besides Sawmill? Saturday night is supposed to be 10 degrees cooler.

Stopping by tonight to heckle Howard's band is an option, but we prolly can't make a whole night out of that. :)

Going out to heckle Howard is always fun.

Soo... Sawmill thing or what?

Yeah there is a facebook thing going around for sawmill tonight and tomorrow night after 9pm. I guess we will see what the weather does. Just got done raining here on Indianola, but according to the NOAA radar it's going to be close, just South of us.

Yeah there is a facebook thing going around for sawmill tonight and tomorrow night after 9pm. I guess we will see what the weather does. Just got done raining here on Indianola, but according to the NOAA radar it's going to be close, just South of us.

I don't participate in the life eating monster known as Facebook. It raped my father and had sex with my sister.

I don't even have a sister. Think about that.

I feel your pain, bro. Even a drive across time must seem excruciatingly long in an Azera. :p

actually that car is nice, the infinty sound system is wicked and its comfy,.

Fuckit I'm coming......

Watch out for the ghetto lexus

The 2008 Hyundai Azera loses its mid-level SE model, but the base GLS adds new standard features. This midsize sedan is larger and more upscale of Hyundai's Sonata. Azera comes in GLS and uplevel Limited trim. GLS is powered by a 234-hp 3.3-liter V6 engine. Limited has a 263-hp 3.8-liter V6. Both engines are teamed with a 5-speed automatic transmission. Available safety features include ABS, traction control, antiskid system, front and rear side airbags, and curtain side airbags. All Azeras include a 60/40 split folding rear seat and dual-zone climate control. Limited adds standard leather upholstery, heated front seats, and a sunroof. A navigation system is optional on Limited.