Texas 2k11 Videos post them here.

Linn1647545492

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Underground is mad because the they feel Titan copied their kit.

UGR kit

http://www.leftlanelife.com/attachments/lamborghini/3097d1286634123t-two-lamborghini-superleggeras-gettin-twin-turbo-treatment-underground-racing-dominic-08ttsuperleggera_04.jpg

Titan

http://site.titanmotorsports.com/images/Titan-Gallardo-TT01/Titan-Gallardo-003.JPG

With the amount of room they are working with, anyone else besides for ugr is going to be called a "copier". You would have to work harder trying to make it look different than just designing a kit. I feel for titan

Gotcha. I thought I saw Flaco's truck doing the Texas mile and skating around the 194mph mark. That's moving out for a truck :cool:

Yep! He couldn't hook it up since there is no track prep at the MILE...however, he did just break the truck record running 196mph!

Seems like some of the Underground guys were mad Titan built a TT Gallardo. There's some videos of the Titan Lambo making over 1K wheel on C16. Crazy seeing all these 1K+ cars at the same place and same time though. Texas mile is right around the corner, should be fun.

It's going on this weekend.....there have been some decent speeds from what I've heard...

(I couldn't make it this year, have to work)

I just wonder were the hell the cops are the whole time....

They are around, just got to be careful and smart......

Yep! He couldn't hook it up since there is no track prep at the MILE...however, he did just break the truck record running 196mph!

It's going on this weekend.....there have been some decent speeds from what I've heard...

(I couldn't make it this year, have to work)

They are around, just got to be careful and smart......

Hopefully next year I'll get an opportunity to go to the Texas Mile atleast. Love to go to TX2K12, but it might be another mad house again.

The Heffner kit looks like they took the time to avoid putting the intercooler(s) directly on top of the turbine housings. But then you're also trading one giant intercooler for two smaller ones - which probably weigh more. Obviously the UGR set up performs well, but at least Heffner's isn't a blatent copy of someone else's work.

Who would have thought that Gallardo twin turbo kits would be so popular there would have to be 4 shops making kits to support demand.

I am thinking somewhere that is not Columbus Ohio there are many more of these cars running around. Because I have only ever seen one driving around here

A Gallardo...or a TT one? There's pleanty of "regular" Gallardo's around town.

I should be detailing an orange one in a few weeks, and I have a friend that owns two of them.