Chinese Restaurants recommendations

PRD2BDF

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

China Way in the Worthington Mall. Great value, great food. I used to work right behind it and would eat there a lot (back when I was Fatty McButterpants :) ). Now I work somewhat close and might go there once or twice a year. Still good stuff. They've actually won some local awards... :nod:

Another vote for Hunan Lion. Good food. On a good day, their General Tso's is the best I've had. But General Tso's General Tso's is not far behind.

If you like Pei Wei (which I also recommend), it's actually a luncheon/diner format of P.F. Chang's which is very good and on my list of restaurants to visit.

General Tso's on Godown just north of Bethel pork egg rolls are pretty dam good. They actually put pork in them and not all cabage like most. Last year we went their while we working and got one order of chicken fried rice to split and 2 egg rolls and the lady their said I give you enough for 2 and it was about the best I have ever had.How many times does this happen ?

Lucky House in Westerville is the only place I go

Ding, ding. Me too.

Older server... "thank u thank u", scribble something on table cloth.

Younger, hot server... "hehe, hi. ugural?"

recommend:

Szechuan Chicken, extra, extra spicy w/ rice, Hot n Sour Soup, Egg Roll.

Like 6 bucks and YUMMY.

Edited by nurkvinny