fng from Logan, ohio

boosted92gt

Hey there guys I'm a fng from Logan Ohio, I love racing, I go to national trail raceway a lot on test n tune. I have a black 92 gt was n/a last year went 12.48 with a slipping clutch. Just finished up the turbo setup, hoping to get it tuned in a few weeks at dyno tune motorsports. I'm a desiel mechanic at kenworth in hilliard, I'm a big gearhead, I like anything that is fast doesn't matter if its a Chevy,ford, Honda i don't care. Hope to before apart of this community thanks, Ryan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Reading. Left-to-right, top-to-bottom.

:thumbup:

:cool:

HAHA! Made me think of this line from Tommy Boy:

... its called reading, top to bottom, left to right, group words together as a sentence, take tylenol for any headaches, midol for any cramps ...

Hey there guys I'm a fng from Logan Ohio, I love racing, I go to national trail raceway a lot on test n tune. I have a black 92 gt was n/a last year went 12.48 with a slipping clutch. Just finished up the turbo setup, hoping to get it tuned in a few weeks at dyno tune motorsports. I'm a desiel mechanic at kenworth in hilliard, I'm a big gearhead, I like anything that is fast doesn't matter if its a Chevy,ford, Honda i don't care. Hope to before apart of this community thanks, Ryan

Welcome. Must admit I am jealous of your location. It's a quick trip to many good roads and closer still than I to many others.