Delaware State Park Range

BrianZ06

I live a few miles away and shot there a lot. Its open now, 5 bucks a day, or 25 dollar year pass. 100 yard rifle range, pistol range, trap range. If your shooting trap its free and you don't need a pass.

I am always down to shoot, ill bring everything but the kitchen sink and shot like a hillbilly during hunting season.

Sounds good. The next nice weekend I plan on going with a 1911 45 and an old Remington bolt action 22 and what ever else I can round up. I love shooting trap. I have my grandfathers homemade clay thrower that you stand on and you have a pedal to release the clay after you load it and it hold 1-3 at a time if I remember correctly, he made it a long time ago and sits on a small platform like 4 feet square, its a neat little set up.

I live a few miles away and shot there a lot. Its open now, 5 bucks a day, or 25 dollar year pass. 100 yard rifle range, pistol range, trap range. If your shooting trap its free and you don't need a pass.

I am always down to shoot, ill bring everything but the kitchen sink and shot like a hillbilly during hunting season.

You wanna shoot Sunday my house

If you ever wanna shoot pm me and we can shoot trap, rifles 0-350 yards and pistols for free at my house

That sounds great. I use to be able to shoot at my place but I have a new house that was built in back of me .

i see you everyday going up 71 on my way home from work at like 4:15ish

Call ahead...they should be open by this time, but I think they had some flooding during those storms a few weeks ago. I'm sure they've got any damage taken care of, but it never hurts to call ahead.

Word going around is that it is nowhere near fixed. I think it is open, but the damage is extensive

Everything is fine there. I just went last weekend and shot.

I was there Sunday. It's all good, alittle muddy.

Good to hear.

I'll pass the info on.

yes, i shoot my mosin all the time.

nice! i might give it a go this weekend up there, i have been dying to shoot it. do you have anything done to yours? scope? i was thinking of doing the bolt mod and scope, i have only had it about a month.

nice! i might give it a go this weekend up there, i have been dying to shoot it. do you have anything done to yours? scope? i was thinking of doing the bolt mod and scope, i have only had it about a month.

I don't have anything done, I just like it because its cheep and fun.