doc and gabe for mods 2011

AWW$HEEET

Doc and I have been talking, we are now hereby running for mod status in 2011. Here is our platform:

STOP THE TROLLS

The trolls are running rampant on this site. Decent folks like Cordell are getting butthurt and taking notice. End this travesty. I will ban the fuck out of any trolls.

Attract more bitches

I mean Erica is decent but we need more hoes. Doc has a bentley, 4 doors 4 more whores, done. We also plan on creating a cobalt/cavalier section. Tons of bitches drive these things so we need a cobalt section

Clean some house

I fully plan on banning other mods. Like skinner probably. This is columbus racing. What the fuck does he race? Surely not that beatdick XJ. Ril Tawk

Free tbutera!

The banhammer levied on this storied and accomplished member was a mistake at best. I plan on fully reinstating tyler.

Generate revenue

Doc and I want to create a "pay to play" section. You cant get in unless you pay. It will generate revenue to keep the site afloat and buy some hookers for the higher up bossmen Wagner, Brian and Anthony. They are decent humans and deserve to be treated as such.

Thanks for the read. I hope we capture your vote.

• Downvote 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was all good until you got elitists with the last claim for generating revenue. I see how you plan to keep all the poories out since only those with extra money to blow are worthy enough to be included.

I call :bs: on not only this this, but you're obvious ploy of using Doc to further your quest.

I wonder who had the "Generating revenue" idea...

It was all good until you got elitists with the last claim for generating revenue. I see how you plan to keep all the poories out since only those with extra money to blow are worthy enough to be included.

I call :bs: on not only this this, but you're obvious ploy of using Doc to further your quest.

I wonder who had the "Generating revenue" idea...

Not a ton of $, just some. I am all about a bare bones govt. Only the essentials like hookers and blow for the bossmen.

Doc and I have been talking, we are now hereby running for mod status in 2011. Here is our platform:

STOP THE TROLLS

The trolls are running rampant on this site. Decent folks like Cordell are getting butthurt and taking notice. End this travesty. I will ban the fuck out of any trolls.

Attract more bitches

I mean Erica is decent but we need more hoes. Doc has a bentley, 4 doors 4 more whores, done. We also plan on creating a cobalt/cavalier section. Tons of bitches drive these things so we need a cobalt section

Clean some house

I fully plan on banning other mods. Like skinner probably. This is columbus racing. What the fuck does he race? Surely not that beatdick XJ. Ril Tawk

Free tbutera!

The banhammer levied on this storied and accomplished member was a mistake at best. I plan on fully reinstating tyler.

Generate revenue

Doc and I want to create a "pay to play" section. You cant get in unless you pay. It will generate revenue to keep the site afloat and buy some hookers for the higher up bossmen Wagner, Brian and Anthony. They are decent humans and deserve to be treated as such.

Thanks for the read. I hope we capture your vote.

STOP THE TROLLS

You're first on the list and it will be a cold day in Hell before you're a Mod.

Attract more bitches

Women will never actively join as long as the CR Trolls refer to them as "bitches; see above.

Clean some house

Again, refer to #1.

Free tbutera!

He wasn't banned, he was deleted per his request. That's good, though, as that's one guy that doesn't have a clue and plays friends like a hand of poker.

Generate revenue

Not interested. CR has always been a free site. If someone is serious about being on here, then they will act like it. If not, refer to #1.