Bent door, failed break in.

SpaceGhost

Some dickless fag decided to try to break into my moms Prius. Nothing is in the car, So they didn't get anything, but they bent the top of the door. Any tricks to try to bend it back? The weather striping is letting a lot of air noise into the car now when you drive it. Any suggestions?

http://gallery.me.com/bbotte/100036/IMG_0876.jpg?derivative=mmedium&source=web.jpg

Some dickless fag decided to try to break into my moms Prius. Nothing is in the car, So they didn't get anything, but they bent the top of the door. Any tricks to try to bend it back? The weather striping is letting a lot of air noise into the car now when you drive it. Any suggestions?

The driver's door window frame on my old Jeep was bent similarly. I just rolled down the window with the door open and my foot against it and pulled the top corner a little bit at a time until it would seat fully when closed. The frame on the Jeep was probably a little skinnier though, so I'm not sure you can bend that by hand.

The driver's door window frame on my old Jeep was bent similarly. I just rolled down the window with the door open and my foot against it and pulled the top corner a little bit at a time until it would seat fully when closed. The frame on the Jeep was probably a little skinnier though, so I'm not sure you can bend that by hand.

This. Easy fix as long as the little spot weld between the frame and the door shell isn't/doesn't break. Adjustments like this are done at body shops all over the country every day.