Need to get rid of a cat...

black00ws6

Any Vet that would put a cat down because it has a peeing issue is a Vet I would steer clear of.

Any number of reasons could be the cause. A good Vet can help get them figured out.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

So what you are saying is you want another cat?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Vet that would put a cat down because it has a peeing issue is a Vet I would steer clear of.

Any number of reasons could be the cause. A good Vet can help get them figured out.

KillJoy

Who cares?

I like all animals but at one time I had 3-4 cats around my house that were most likely just dropped off since I live out of town. One was a mean mother . They never left I never fed them. I got tired of them leaving dead mice parts on my front porch. I decided to relocate them down the road. I dropped one off probably 2 miles a away and it came back. I gave my self the title of being an equal opportunity cat displacement officer.

I like all animals but at one time I had 3-4 cats around my house that were most likely just dropped off since I live out of town. One was a mean mother . They never left I never fed them. I got tired of them leaving dead mice parts on my front porch. I decided to relocate them down the road. I dropped one off probably 2 miles a away and it came back. I gave my self the title of being an equal opportunity cat displacement officer.

I grew up in the country and we dealt with feral cats mostly some dogs and a lot of drop offs if the animals were friendly we would call the pound and have them taken away If we didn't keep them (dogs) if not the fertilized the fields around us.

I would not post that.

:eek:

KillJoy

I would get the full story before assuming the worst. ;)

Ant needed to get rid of a cat. I took said kitty to a neighbor that had 11 acres with cats, cows, and a dog. It's all good. Picked up cat, dropped off cat. No probs. No worries.

I grew up in the country and we dealt with feral cats mostly some dogs and a lot of drop offs if the animals were friendly we would call the pound and have them taken away If we didn't keep them (dogs) if not the fertilized the fields around us.

My in laws place/barns on 120 acres have more feral cats than you can imagine. Let's just say I clean my guns down there with my brother in laws and have taken out more than 2 dozen last year alone and I don't think we put a dent in them. Scary shit as one time we went into the barn and saw 4-5 of them killing a racoon. Bastard didn't stand a chance. They even turned and growled at us as if they were rabid.

Feral cats / dogs are a different story then domesticated home pets.

KillJoy

My in laws place/barns on 120 acres have more feral cats than you can imagine. Let's just say I clean my guns down there with my brother in laws and have taken out more than 2 dozen last year alone and I don't think we put a dent in them. Scary shit as one time we went into the barn and saw 4-5 of them killing a racoon. Bastard didn't stand a chance. They even turned and growled at us as if they were rabid.

target practice? shoot its foot first so it knows your not playing then finish strong with a headshot!

+50

http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6495771666/5424785512/PROFILE/piratewars4.piratewarsonline.com/lolcats_prod/uploads/boom_headshot_lolcat.jpg

KillJoy

You better go to vet school to learn how to do your own veterinary work then.....

You better go to vet school to learn how to do your own veterinary work then.....

No, he can go to my vet. I know of a few vets that have "euthanized" an unwanted animal. Oddly enough, the very same animals seem to be immune to the injection and are usually adopted fairly quickly.

No, he can go to my vet. I know of a few vets that have "euthanized" an unwanted animal. Oddly enough, the very same animals seem to be immune to the injection and are usually adopted fairly quickly.

Sounds like a Vet I would want helping MY animals.....

KillJoy

I bet $1000 that your vet would euthanize a cat with urination problems.