Note to self...

HotCarl

At work. Not safe.

Text description?

She's a chunkier girl, appears to be older. It's not like the biggest ass you've ever seen, but your standard chunky butt that gives off a wiggle. It's bigger than what would be considered normal for a girl of even her size, she also has pretty big thighs. Bonus points for having a nice kooka, no roast beef there.

That's the best I can do.

• Upvote 2

She's a chunkier girl, appears to be older. It's not like the biggest ass you've ever seen, but your standard chunky butt that gives off a wiggle. It's bigger than what would be considered normal for a girl of even her size, she also has pretty big thighs. Bonus points for having a nice kooka, no roast beef there.

That's the best I can do.

Hahahaha.

I tried to +rep you just for using the word "kooka". :) Wouldn't let me...

• Upvote 1

Just tell her it was delicious and you couldn't resist...or it was nasty and you were trying to acquire a taste for it. That way it looks like you suffered for her. :D

Enjoy. :p

Ha, i was waiting for someone to say it. hate on haters, i always use protection and im clean as a whistle. Besides this all happened like 3 years ago.

Bet that shit clapped when you hit it.

HELLLLL YEAH.... Its odd b/c i usually like more petite girls (my ex excluded) but i figured what the hell might as well try. She was a bit skinnier (if you want to call it that) back then and her boobs were a bit smaller, she got new ones last year when i saw her.

Crazy thing, the bitch could eat too, and i dont mean cock i mean like 30$ worth of taco bell. She went through the taco bell drive through and ordered a box of 10 soft tacos ... FOR HERSELF! I walked into her hotel room and it was like an obese hoarder lived there, pizza boxes, fast food wrappers, chips, soda, shit was everywhere.

HELLLLL YEAH.... Its odd b/c i usually like more petite girls (my ex excluded) but i figured what the hell might as well try. She was a bit skinnier (if you want to call it that) back then and her boobs were a bit smaller, she got new ones last year when i saw her.

Crazy thing, the bitch could eat too, and i dont mean cock i mean like 30$ worth of taco bell. She went through the taco bell drive through and ordered a box of 10 soft tacos ... FOR HERSELF! I walked into her hotel room and it was like an obese hoarder lived there, pizza boxes, fast food wrappers, chips, soda, shit was everywhere.

Apparently F...king is hard work. :D

At work. Not safe.

Text description?

i got you

,..................,,..,,..............+7ZI$8...............................,.,,

....................................7$ZZOOZ7O+OZ..............................,,

...................................?NO~:ZZZ~OOO7?...............................

..................................=D$:::7Z7$O7$7I?..............................

.......................... . ...:~D=::~7$+78DZ8D7=.............................

...................... .. ...$87~~$I:=I:ON7IIO.............................

....................... .... 7$O$~~~:~=?7OD8OD=.............................

.................................=I$N:=+=~==+DID8?Z.............................

.................. ............,.I8Z~?=~=?I$$$8N$.............................

............... .............78O~:~+I77+7O~N~,............................

............... ... ....Z,. :,+?:::~~~~~:,...........................

............... ...,,..,:,,.:~~::::~===~:,..........................

................. ....,...,,,~~:::::~~====~:,.....,...................

.................... . ..,,.,,.,,::::,,::~~====+=:,,,,,,,,..................

...................... .......,,.,:::,,,::~~=+++=~~::,,,,,,,..................

............................,,,,,,,:::,,,,:~~+I?==+~::,,,,,.....................

.............................,,,,.::,,,,::~=+7+==++=::,,,..,,...................

..............................,,,:,,,,,:~=+O7+=~~=~+~,,,,,,.....................

...............................::,,,,:~=+O$I+~~=====~:,,,,......................

...........................,~+:,,,,:~=?8O$?+==+==?:+=~:,,.......................

..........................,,:+::,:~+I~::~~==+7+=I~++~~:,,.......................

..........................:.,:=I:+$:,,,,::~~===7+:+==~:,,,,.....................

..........................,:?,~$$~:,,,,,::=~~~$?:=+=~~:,,,,,,...... ............

...........................,=7~7:,,,,,,,:::~~~+=++=~~~:,,,,,,...................

...........................,..::,,,,,,,,:::::~~=?+=~~:,,,,,.....................

................ ...........,,::,,,,,,,,,,:::~~~~==~:,,,,,,.....................

...........................,,::,,,,,,,,,,,::::~~~==~:,,,,,,.....................

..,M.~.....M..............,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,::::~~~~=~::,,,.......................

M.M.~MI==.I.M..=MMM:.....,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,:::::~~~~~?~~~:,........................

....................... ,:::,,,,,,,,,,:::::~~~~~~Z~~~:.........................

...................... ,,:::,,,,:,,,:::::::~~~~~=Z~~~~:........................

....................... ,:::::,:::::::::~~~~~~~===I~~~~~........................

........................,::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~=====Z=~~~~~........................

,......................:::::::::~~~=========++++$+=~~==~,.......................

,,,....................::::::::~~~====+?+++++?Z7+======~:,......................

,,.....................::::::::~~===+++++7N8Z$?+=+++===~:,......................

,,,,.,.................::::::~~~===++++++IDZ$7II?$7??++~::,............~....::~.

,,,,,,,................::::~~~~~~==+++???IO+=~~=========~:,,....................

GlassGiant.com

You should write a book. Chad Kultgen wrote a book of his experience with a bitch with a fat ass. He's famous, the book is titled "the average american male"

Your book should be called "Fat Asses: A New Hope"

ha, really? damn i'll have to read this book. it was pretty good but book worthy? maybe a decent size pamphlet?

time to upgrade..

http://www.dappercadaver.com/product_images/z/528/asylum_restraint_bed_34_$3000__66875_zoom.jpg

I have no idea what dudes last girlfriend looked like, but it would have to be pretty bad for him to consider that chick an "upgrade".

I have no idea what dudes last girlfriend looked like, but it would have to be pretty bad for him to consider that chick an "upgrade".

Who my ex-gf? She wasnt bad looking at all but she did put on some relationship weight (cough 40 fucking pounds cough) but how shallow is it to dump someone for that huh?

Yeah, 40 is too much...my buddy getting married in august told his fiance if she put on 10% of her current weight (like 108), she was gone...and she gets 6 months from a pregnancy to get back down to the limit. Lol

Makes sense though, because hes a little guy (maybe 5'8, 120lbs)...wouldnt look right if she was bigger than him...hahaha

You sir, are quickly becoming my hero. :D

You need to up your standards my man.

That's not shallow that's a damn good reason

Thats exactly what i was thinking. shit i lost over 25lbs since december, working out, eating better. I do what i have to do to at least be presentable and not a fat slob shit she shouldve returned the favor.