Can-Am

TTQ B4U

What are your thoughts? Like/dislike? Cool/not cool?

I've been seeing more and more advertising of them this spring that years past. Perhaps it's because I'm in the market for a new toy and miss my bike that I sold 8 years ago this month :(

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/134018154

I don't care for them. You ride ON them, vs AROUND it, which is hot I feel about my bike. I didn't feel connected to the one I rode. They don't lean either, so everytime you turn it tries to flip you off.

My wife works at a dealership where they sell them and they fly off the showroom floor. People are trading in their cruisers, especially Harleys, for these like crazy. This dealer had a demo for a long time and may still have it; getting that demo ride is the way to go since this is a little bit of a funky ride.

I personally didn't like it because I'm riding sport bikes. It doesn't handle good enough or go fast enough for me but it is comfortable and has a ton of luggage room. Gas Mileage is also pretty bad (for a bike) on these. From what I've heard from the mechanics, they seem very reliable but you may want to check out the tire wear and replacement costs. For comparison, a liter bike will eat a set of tires every 5000 miles or less and replacements cost $300 and up for a pair.

If you get a chance to actually test ride one more that around the block and see what it can really do. Everyone in here would change their mind about them, if you can ride a quad fast and loose you can have lots of fun and be very comfortable on these. Just make a educated buy not cuz of the opinions of the small test group here which none of the seem like the really tested the bikes abilities.. Until I posted this then they all went 1000mph

all the customers i talk to that have them love them. I'd own one if i found one in my price range, which most likely wont happen. they handle well once you get used to them and they have plenty of power with that rotax motor. I don't care for the touring version, but the roadster one is pretty sweet.