This is fucking sick to me

Jizzle Juice

i really thought busta tore it up on that track, but hearing a white chick pull it off like that, im a little bit unimpressed with busta now. LOL

Listen to both back-to-back. Busta's is totally different. Much quicker, and he puts the "beat" in his voice at like 16th notes while she does 8th (ok, i may be off, but his flow is much quicker in the real song).

I still couldn't do what she is doing -- just pointing out that Busta's is way different and still nutty.

Listen to both back-to-back. Busta's is totally different. Much quicker, and he puts the "beat" in his voice at like 16th notes while she does 8th (ok, i may be off, but his flow is much quicker in the real song).

I still couldn't do what she is doing -- just pointing out that Busta's is way different and still nutty.

no, i realize its not as fast, but still...shes nailed everything spot on...i couldnt do that if it was at 1/2 notes. lol

With some polishing and working with a professional producer that first chick can make it. If one of the big producer/starmakers picks her up she'll go far. She's got the looks and decent talent. That's all you really need today.

First girl has an identity crisis looking like a pin-up girl but trying to rap. That combined with the ignorant ass Nicki Minaj-style facial expressions make me want to punch her face off.

Also, for the record, I've never heard that song before so I don't feel qualified to judge her "performance" other than her appearance, which has nothing to do with the actual talent. I'll let her style slide, but those facial expressions are unforgivable.

First girl has an identity crisis looking like a pin-up girl but trying to rap. That combined with the ignorant ass Nicki Minaj-style facial expressions make me want to punch her face off.

Also, for the record, I've never heard that song before so I don't feel qualified to judge her "performance" other than her appearance, which has nothing to do with the actual talent. I'll let her style slide, but those facial expressions are unforgivable.

I think the facials match the way she was singing/rapping/saying the lyrics and the tone of her voice IMO. Imagine saying those lyrics at that speed and THEN throwing in your own radio edit version of it and still keeping it nice? HARD. Her look was decent to me i liked the katy perry style and whatnot.

Linn, i saw that vid right after and Lol'd while looking at her tits haha, then her hair ruined it. But i looked at more vids of her...I'D TAP THAT!

As to being signed, im not too sure if she could do her "own" thing and make money off of it.