nasty storms

jeffro

heard them also, they quit though. storm sucked here.

btw, its bullshit how the mcdonalds on gemeni closes at like 10pm

heavy heavy rain for a good 1-3 hour period behind the front

i dont go to that one. i'm closer to the one on worthington galena, sometimes i go to the one by walmart though.

btw what are you still doing up dont you have work tomorrow?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont go to that one. i'm closer to the one on worthington galena, sometimes i go to the one by walmart though.

btw what are you still doing up dont you have work tomorrow?

i was waiting to see if this storm would produce here like it has in 6 different states. got some wicked imagery out of it though:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/221652_10150570994620304_877475303_18330620_2013416_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/215949_10150570991555304_877475303_18330603_2120293_n.jpg

and yes, i have to be up in 4 hours to go to work. joy.

I must be the only one that's pissed off to be awake AGAIN by these storms. My dog is freaking out, my house was vibrating and I had my fiancé yelling at me for not being in the basement. Now I have to worry about my house flooding. :lol:

Looks like a shit-ton of folks were up between 2-3am. My wife and I called it that it would be about then that both dogs and both kids would pile into our bed. My son insisted we go to the lower level and sleep. I said that sounds like a great idea and that I would hold down the upstairs alone. King Bed all to myself :)

Columbus, where they blow the tornado sirens for twisters no where near my home.

Woke up to the Licking County sirens just down the road, turned on the TV and while NOAA hasn't listed Franklin county in the warning, parts WERE included. Then I rubbed my eyes and looked at the radar and realized the cell had just passed us so I went back to sleep.

i wish i had a tv in my bedroom so i could've just looked at the radar before i rounded everyone up to head down to my downstairs bathroom...i turned the tv on after we were all downstairs...i was so pissed. my 8 month old then decided it was time to party and the 3 yr old wanted to just crawl all over me...i'm so tired now!!

My sleep was interrupted by a nice big flash of light and and thunder that shook everything in my house. Went down stairs and watched the guys on channel 4 fight over who was going to talk. Ben Gelber got interrupted about 50 times in 20 min. Thought it was just a nice thunderstorm until this morning. Went to leave for work this morning and there are trees down everywhere split in half. And the traffic signals at Gender Rd and Waterloo are missing.....not out but just missing. Power outages all over the area and some ponding/flooding of some roads.

I am up cause of the storm. The guys on NBC 4 are like the 3 stooges fighting over tv time trying to explain this storm.

I am so sick of the panic weather people of central ohio. You would think we are about to get hit with something like in the movie 2012 or another disaster movie.

Stupid man kisser Marshal McPeak...