is/has CR ever been for sale?

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, appears this thread has blown up over night during my drunken slumber.

I ask a question and it turns into people calling me a worthless member, among other things. How am I worthless? Is it because I post helpful information when I have it? Is it because I support tons of the sponsors and give them my business? Is it because I go to more meets than probably 2/3rds of this forum? Some of you people I have never seen IRL, yet you still come here and shit up the board with tomfoolery and nonsense and consider yourself good members. So, to lump me in with a crowd of vagabonds, trolls, idiots, assholes, jerks, etc is incorrect. There is a place and a time. If I shit, I do it in the Kitchen.

As far as the valuation of the site, who knows. The site has no intrinsic value. It exists on hardware and who knows what the real value of the information is residing on that machine. Any number is purely arbitrary.

I ask a question and it turns into people calling me a worthless member, among other things. How am I worthless? Is it because I post helpful information when I have it? Is it because I support tons of the sponsors and give them my business? Is it because I go to more meets than probably 2/3rds of this forum? Some of you people I have never seen IRL, yet you still come here and shit up the board with tomfoolery and nonsense and consider yourself good members. So, to lump me in with a crowd of vagabonds, trolls, idiots, assholes, jerks, etc is incorrect. There is a place and a time. If I shit, I do it in the Kitchen.

As far as the valuation of the site, who knows. The site has no intrinsic value. It exists on hardware and who knows what the real value of the information is residing on that machine. Any number is purely arbitrary.

Family Ties moment

Gabe can be that girl that never made it anywhere.

And Gabe, we know you purposely troll around just to do it. Thus, why you're lumped into that category, outstanding participant or not.

You also caught me in a mood, and Stillman's mouth doesn't help shit along with his faggot mini-troll yeah-yeah Butch whining dog lick fucktard of an ass-kissing dipshit with nothing but self-image issues Fraggle looking fuck buddy, Jesse.

For as many years as CR has been, those two are queer for each other.

And Gabe, we know you purposely troll around just to do it. Thus, why you're lumped into that category, outstanding participant or not.

You also caught me in a mood, and Stillman's mouth doesn't help shit along with his faggot mini-troll yeah-yeah Butch whining dog lick fucktard of an ass-kissing dipshit with nothing but self-image issues Fraggle looking fuck buddy, Jesse.

For as many years as CR has been, those two are queer for each other.

twoshay

of course you were drunk, good excuse for a kind of shitty thread.. You weren't in your right mind..:rolleyes:

I ask a question and it turns into people calling me a worthless member, among other things.How am I worthless?

sitting there keyboard jockeying about how you need to know what the value of something you get for free, and then you get an answer and start shitting all over the value makes you annoying

Is it because I post helpful information when I have it? Is it because I support tons of the sponsors and give them my business? Is it because I go to more meets than probably 2/3rds of this forum? Some of you people I have never seen IRL, yet you still come here and shit up the board with tomfoolery and nonsense and consider yourself good members.

yep, you'll probably never see me at a cr event. CR is geared towards drag racing,though not necessarily the only thing members here do, just like on my site, we have few drag racers, but many autox'rs and rallyx'rs. I have used sponsors here, I don't say much but when I say something it's with much thought and careful planning.

So, to lump me in with a crowd of vagabonds, trolls, idiots, assholes, jerks, etc is incorrect. There is a place and a time. If I shit, I do it in the Kitchen.
honestly up to this thread, i had no opinion of you, nor could I pinpoint any thing else you have ever said on cr, despite you having a high post count. In this thread alone you come off as tool/troll/big ole PIA.

Prove me wrong.

I tried to by CR off of craig's list. Some black guy that looks like Jax from Mortal Kobat and some guy that could be Walter Sobchak took it and left me with a bag full of undies.

Here is an artist rendtion of the guys:

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd321/rollotonybrowntown/Walter_Sobchak_by_EmegE.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w307/anonymousrex31/Mortal%20Kombat/Jax06.png

^

Plus

GABE YOU'RE OUT OF YOU'RE ELEMENT!

Smile guys, it could always be worse :)

of course you were drunk, good excuse for a kind of shitty thread.. You weren't in your right mind..:rolleyes:

sitting there keyboard jockeying about how you need to know what the value of something you get for free, and then you get an answer and start shitting all over the value makes you annoyingyep, you'll probably never see me at a cr event. CR is geared towards drag racing,though not necessarily the only thing members here do, just like on my site, we have few drag racers, but many autox'rs and rallyx'rs. I have used sponsors here, I don't say much but when I say something it's with much thought and careful planning.

honestly up to this thread, i had no opinion of you, nor could I pinpoint any thing else you have ever said on cr, despite you having a high post count. In this thread alone you come off as tool/troll/big ole PIA.

Prove me wrong.

There was talk of trying to do some on-road racing, but interest is not high enough to justify cost.

sitting there keyboard jockeying about how you need to know what the value of something you get for free, and then you get an answer and start shitting all over the value makes you annoyingyep, you'll probably never see me at a cr event. CR is geared towards drag racing,though not necessarily the only thing members here do, just like on my site, we have few drag racers, but many autox'rs and rallyx'rs. I have used sponsors here, I don't say much but when I say something it's with much thought and careful planning.

Prove me wrong.

Do you find it the least bit hypocritical that you talk about keyboard jockeying, yet in the same breath say that we'll never see you at a meet?

i would be down, a CR road race would be sick. especially if we had multiple where we could do a points standing, etc.

The issue is people saying they will do it, and people showing up are two different things.

Now I know there is talk of cross promoting with other groups. If that goes well and the numbers are there a stand alone event could be held. But that is up to all the keyboard racers that call CR home...

There was talk of trying to do some on-road racing, but interest is not high enough to justify cost.
Not knocking CR at all for this, gotto do what the majority will show up for. ;)

The issue is people saying they will do it, and people showing up are two different things.

exactly

Now I know there is talk of cross promoting with other groups. If that goes well and the numbers are there a stand alone event could be held. But that is up to all the keyboard racers that call CR home...

Yeah, we would almost need to get with BMWCCA or the Porsche clubs, not sure of the Porsche club names. I think Anthony is on Rennlist?

Cool. See ya never. Have fun w the Subaru :confused:

I promise if my COS,SCCA,mid-Ohio, and family schedule permits me to get a CR event in, I'll be there, I managed to make it to a Cars and coffee meet a month or two ago..

I fit in more car events than I know what to do with. I may not get to a lot of CR Events but I understand the pains and tribulations of running a large website and how annoying it is when people question the hard work you put in every single day to make the website nice for 100s of people.