Beech Ridge Day of Destruction

zeitgeist57

• 1 year later...
wow. i would be pissed if that was me in the second vid..

damn, dude wrecked the new truck with his POS. That's Fucked up.

I wonder in the Jeep owner beat the shit out of that dude.

thats what the event is about only person you would want to be mad at is yourself.

thats what the event is about only person you would want to be mad at is yourself.

yea, exactly......it s bad to take things out of context. tbh, I was pissed at the S10 guy until I knew more about the story

story here

http://ca.jalopnik.com/5794716/old-truck-purposely-wrecks-jeep-srt8-in-race-but-its-not-what-you-think

This event you're watching is the "Days of Destruction" at Beech Ridge Raceway in Maine. As the name might indicate, the point is to destroy cars. Here's a bit from their website:

It's a jam-packed night of crash-thirsty drivers bending metal and defying danger. Treat the family to the Day of Destruction… you'll be talking about for months afterward.

Get it? And driver's apparently sign waivers stating they expect to be crashed.

the Jeep driver has no reason at all to be mad since he knew going in

It's still a dick move. I would go and run him down and t-bone him at full speed, even if the race was over. Pay backs are a bitch.