Goose Fight

Mensan

Guess I'll be the odd one out and say that sux the bird fought the good fight and had to die that way.

Oh, and the fact that, even though they're just geese, becuase they're as mean and tough as they are gives me respect for them. The rest of you pussies can continue to run from them in fear and wish you had a firearm to protect yourself from the modern day killer raptor known as a goose. ;)

Guess I'll be the odd one out and say that sux the bird fought the good fight and had to die that way.

Oh, and the fact that, even though they're just geese, becuase they're as mean and tough as they are gives me respect for them. The rest of you pussies can continue to run from them in fear and wish you had a firearm to protect yourself from the modern day killer raptor known as a goose. ;)

I wont harm them out of season. But.... I have got into a raptor screaming contest with one. Glad I didnt end up on youtube.

Fresh goose on Arlington Centre in front of the old AOL building this afternoon.

Must be mating season or something. There's one along Snouffer and two more off Sawmill near Powell. They were already there, but I made sure one of them was dead :whistle:

Horny Goose < Moving car

I wont harm them out of season. But.... I have got into a raptor screaming contest with one. Glad I didnt end up on youtube.

lol Im seeing that in my mind's eye.

I've never shot a goose though I've shot a duck before. I also almost lopped my left pointer finger off just below the first joint while cleaning the bastard. Gotta scar that almost encircles my entire finger still. It covers an old scar from a fucking squirrel bite. lol

lol Im seeing that in my mind's eye.

I've never shot a goose though I've shot a duck before. I also almost lopped my left pointer finger off just below the first joint while cleaning the bastard. Gotta scar that almost encircles my entire finger still. It covers an old scar from a fucking squirrel bite. lol

You just love to get in pissing matches with nature.

• 1 month later...
i watched one get hit the other day on tussing. I thought it was dead for sure. then it picked its head up (it was on its back, probably broke its back) looking around honking lol. I laughed my ass off. I fucking hate geese.

is it considered poaching when you obliterate an entire school of them while they are crossing a public street in heavy traffic?

I don't know, is it poaching if you obliterate a herd of cattle using 16 155mm artillery shells? (If you ever see me out, ask me what thats like, btw)

Most of us would be this guy...